FoL's Annual Mash - Signups (47/47) - Full

Welcome to FoL’s Community FM 3!

Hosted by @Chloe, @DatBird, @Geyde, @Arete, and @osieorb18

Host account: @CommunityFM3

Rules

Follow the Global Forum Rules as well as the Forum Game Rules

Flavorclaiming is not allowed. More information can be found farther down.

What is CFM3?

All roles are custom-made, and will be designed based on the players who join the game. You may even get lucky and roll yourself! Everybody will have one or more ability/passive; nobody will be vanilla.

This game will feature In-Thread-Attacks (ITAs). Along with this, there will be events in which you can earn prizes (or death)!

There will be at least two factions - Town and Mafia.
Third-party roles (neutrals) may exist.

Voting

• Both majority and plurality are in effect.

• All votes must be in the form of **/vote [player]** to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form **/unvote**. Votes will only be counted if you ping the host account alongside it: @CommunityFM3

• You may self-vote. Along with this, no-elimination is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-elim and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-elim will have priority in the rand.

• Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.

• MyLo (mis-eliminate and lose) and LyLo (eliminate or lose) will not be announced, and votes will not be locked.

Gameplay

• Days are 36 hours and nights are 12 hours. In the instance the day ends early due to majority, the night phase will be extended to begin at a consistent time.

• Barring the potential existence of janitors, flips will always be true. Rolecards will not be fake. Conversion does not exist. Game-ending jesters do not exist.

• Other than the above, everything is on the table (:

• We will be following Natural Action Resolution. If there are any major issues with NAR, Reasonable Action Resolution may be utilized. (We don’t expect this to occur)

• Should the main thread reach 10k posts, a new thread will be created.

ITAs

• Starting Day 2, there will be a single ITA window that begins 6 hours after SoD, and ends 6 hours before EoD. During this period, you may submit an ITA by typing some variety of **/ITA [player]** and pinging the host account @CommunityFM3

• ITAs have a base accuracy of 10%

• Do not attempt to ITA if you are out of shots. If you shoot a dead player, your shot will be refunded

• If a player is protected from an ITA, the feedback will be ‘Hit! Nobody died.’ Otherwise the feedback will be a death, or ‘Miss!’

• ITAs will be disabled after a certain point (this will be updated when the game begins).

Rolecards and Flavor

Example Rolecard

Chloe
‘its not fucking o???’
Town Idiot

Expert of Forum Mofoa: All instances of the letter i that you post in the thread must be replaced with the letter o. To bypass this restriction, you may post freely as long as you include an image of a cat within your post.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

The user is Chloe, the role name is Town Idiot, and the flavor is ‘it’s not fucking o???’ as well as ‘Expert of Forum Mofoa.’

DO NOT FLAVORCLAIM OR PARAPHRASE FLAVOR. YOU MAY ONLY CLAIM YOUR USER AND ROLE

Do not claim or paraphrase any quotes or flavor within your rolecard. Do not claim the name of your abilities or passives. You may paraphrase what your passives or abilities do, but may not repeat the text word-for-word.

The alignment of any User will be entirely random. Attempting to solve the game based on flavor is useless.

Standard Win Conditions

Town is the uninformed majority. Their win condition is:
Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.

Mafia is the informed minority. Their win condition is:
Achieve parity with the Town and eliminate all other possible threats to the Mafia.

Other win conditions may or may not exist.

Players

1. Blizer
  2. Icibalus
  3. Mistyx
  4. Aelin
  5. KyoDaz
  6. Intensify
  7. Marshal
  8. Marluxion
  9. Solic
  10. Sulit
  11. Min
  12. PokemonKidRyan
  13. Amelia
  14. Nightingale
  15. Vulgard
  16. SirDerpsAlot
  17. Lemonfairy
  18. TrustworthyLiberal
  19. Wazza
  20. Centuries
  21. Joker
  22. WindwardAway
  23. Italy
  24. ClonedCheese
  25. ArcticXI
  26. Whysper
  27. Silviu200530
  28. Tangeld
  29. Jane
  30. Gghana
  31. Katze
  32. Emilia
  33. Luxy
  34. Appelsiini
  35. eevee
  36. Ami
  37. Hippoyeetus
  38. Frostwolf103
  39. Astand
  40. an_gorta_pratai
  41. TheLukundo
  42. Universal
  43. Psyx
  44. MaximusPrime
  45. nutella
  46. orangeandblack5
  47. Firekitten
Replacements
  1. thepigeonnyc
  2. ATNoName
  3. EliThePsycho
  4. Blitz
  5. lol
  6. Leafia
Spectators
  1. Alice
  2. Prophylaxis
  3. Nerbins

Signups will be open until 2021-06-08T19:00:00Z. After signups close, there will be a 1-week period for us to properly design the game.

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/in

1 Like

/backup

1 Like

It starts the 15th btw so u should hopefully be able to play if u want :slight_smile:

Solid quote choice

5 Likes

/in

1 Like

I would play but I don’t really prefer 36/12 for a setup this big

/backup

1 Like

can we submit early night actions

(as in pre-submit)

/in
Short days poggers

1 Like

Let me guess: Dat typed this

1 Like

If u mean pre-queueing abilities: yes!

1 Like

ok good
that solves all my gripes with 36/12

:thinking:

3 Likes

I really want to in but I feel like I just

Wouldn’t play for half the game with 36/12

2 Likes

/in

Can I ask why this is 36/12 when almost every other game on this site is 48/24

1 Like

The community voted on it. And we felt for a mash this big 48/24 would be too slow. Even cfm2 was 36/12 iirc