Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Yes.

/vote Light

Don’t think there is much left to discuss tbh.

1 Like

boat

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge Vulgard 1/4
Light CRichard564, PokemonKidRyan, RuneScimitar 3/4
Not voting SoulShade55r, Surge, Light 3

/Vote Light

I’m worried about this but lets go

No posting it’s hammer

2 Likes

shut

3 Likes

eod4 boatcount

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge Vulgard 1/4
Light CRichard564, PokemonKidRyan, RuneScimitar, Soulshade55r 4/4
Not voting Surge, Light 2

Light has been executed by majority!

They were…

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night and occupation. You will know if someone tries to occupy you or redirect you. You will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities on the first and second night. During the first day, you may choose a class type, gaining effects associated with the class type chosen.

• Killer: Gain a 1 use bleed for use during the day. Malevolent Tutor will kill a player, not being seen by investigative abilities, if the Assassin fails to visit their target (Infinite Uses)
  • Offensive: Gain immunity to redirection. Malevolent Intent will occupy the targeted player (Infinite Uses)
  • Investigative: You will learn whoever your target is visited by passively. Malevolent Intent will determine the target’s class type and who they visit (Infinite Uses)
  • Support: You are immune to bleeding. Malevolent Intent will guarantee that the target of the ability succeeds in their actions (1 Use)
  • Social: You will permanently be seen as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities. You will appear as a class type of your choice to investigative abilities. Malevolent Intent will make the target appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities that night (Infinite Uses)

Dirty Work (Day) - If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. - 1 use
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Malevolent Intent (Night) - Visit a player. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They left the following logs on their body:

Viva la fuck you

Night 4 has begun and will end in 24 hours (2020-09-05T21:41:00Z), or earlier if everybody votes to skip the night.

flavor may come soon idk

5 Likes

Actions lock in two hours.

5 Likes

Actions? Locked.

Hotel? Trivago.

Hey Kat?

hi geyde whats up

did you know
that chloe rolled fool in tol and died n1

3 Likes

funniest shit I’ve ever seen