Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Rolemadness games? I haven’t heard of those. Are those ever on this site?

That’s technically what this is now. A rolemadness game, at least how I define it, is a non-vanilla game where all or a majority of the players have their own roles that are capable of extra actions.

Ahhh, I see. Cool, I do prefer these ones and don’t think I’ll play vanilla again anytime soon.

I’m with you there, can’t say I’ve liked the vanilla games I’ve played as much as these.

1 Like

Whysper, do you have any particularly strong SRs or TRs at the moment?

My strong TRs are you, Soul, and PKR. I don’t really have strong SRs yet, but Derps is scum lean. I was scum leaning Wazza a bit for his not wanting to do anything D1. Seemed odd, though he could just be frustrated still about the games in general after SFoL63. Eevee is weirdly avoiding interactions as well.

Rune and CRich are town leans, but I feel a little paranoid about them

Part of me thinks that’s just typical Wazza behaviour. I honestly don’t even know what to think of Derps at the moment as I have zero clue how to read him.
Lol I see the deepwolf paranoia has infected you too, SFoL63 really did a number on us.

1 Like

I’d probably give ATNoName a town lean as well since he’s acting fairly similarly to SFoL63, even though I find his playstyle a little disconcerting and get paranoid about him too.

Yeah, definitely deepwolf paranoia going around :grinning:

Assuming FoL Possessor works the same way as the ToL Possessor, that is not a far fetched scenario.
The only question is we go by the Possessor strung someone into a hunter bear, was it a lucky guess or did they manage to catch someone softing Hunter on D1?

I can’t even say I blame you there for it. Normally I don’t like to think about deepwolf possibilities this early, but it’s pretty hard to ignore now.

We’ve disproved this theory as you can’t wolf the night after you bear.

Yes I can see deep wolf paranoia won’t go away in 1 day.

1 Like

Well, we kind of dismissed that idea since Rune already claimed to use wolf today, and that can’t be used after bear. But my theory was that the Possessor was just trying to kill Rune through using Chaos. He actually didn’t think Rune was a Hunter.

At that point, Rune hadn’t even softed, so reading the Hunter correctly would’ve had to be an incredibly lucky guess.

Yeah, the theory is actually based specifically on the fact that he didn’t think Rune was a Hunter. His intent would be to kill Rune and not Chaos and it slightly backfired. But yeah, it couldn’t have been this anyway if Rune used wolf today.

That’s true. So it was a lucky guess after all.

Well, it wasn’t really as this was just mech proven to not be the case sadly.

I was going through the class cards and trying to find ways that might explain how Chaos got targetted for a kill indirectly.