Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

For Vul

Am I allowed to interrupt to talk about the theory or are you doing what I think you’re doing

Yeah, I think Whysper is wolf too. Makes more sense <3

For Appel

i think you see what this is

and right now i am 100% allowed to say this because it’s been four days of you being alive, not one or two

you’ve played this mylo in an incredibly passive way
as everyone debated your alignment you just responded to people instead of trying to find a team of your own
the fact you know you’re town here (if you’re town) is incredibly important and it’s something you should have been trying to prove
you haven’t been trying to prove it

As far as I saw it, I was thinking it was already solved as Derps/Kat-Esq. The posts from Kat today just looked like they were aimed at causing confusion and possibly making Leafia or me choose the wrong person in lylo. It is only now that I’m having some doubts about Derps/Kat-Esq.

i could go on but you were so much more proactive as town it hurts

Vul have you considered that you’re wrong on me yet

this is like the pot to the kettle except the argument is “who is the kettle” because it sure as fuck ain’t you :joy_cat:

my literal first posts were me giving my reads

my read on marshal was wrong but this excuse still sucks

“kat is a wolf for wanting to do the objectively better play at MyLo”
ok

you’re missing the part where i said multiple times that the noyeet plan could change

you’re asking questions i was asking earlier except im a wolf for asking these questions?

wowee

1. my rolecard does not say planter
  2. reason 1 (vulgard will die) is a very likely truth now, when i first said “we should noyeet” this was not the case
  3. half of reason 2 is about whysper and not me but if you think an esquiddy/whysper team nightkill seth over alice/marshal and then let multiple villagers faux-powerwolf their ways into misyeeting alice then like
    i don’t think esquiddy is capable of that and i don’t really think it makes sense for whysper either, although im not fully sold on them being V
  4. a problem i have is that you don’t understand what im doing and that means it must be irrelevant or wolfy
    both which are false

you can like, speak, you know, we’re not fucking stealing thread control

for the future this is somewhat flawed logic because right now me and vul would have basically a guaranteed win with how much we’re choking thread

with that said im p sure vul is V and i know im V so it’s correct but i don’t think the thought processing leading to the conclusion is

yes this is what i do vulgard

i am witnessing the pendulum go back and forth in real time

no i will remain quiet and post this at 12:49 sharp

did the pendulum just do a backflip whats happening

you asked questions! you offered insights! you did things in the thread and you were invested in solving the game
here you just

you still don’t have anything confident, meaningful, or advanced to say after four days of playing and half the players alive suspecting you.

i know you can be better than this as a villager. you have been better than this.

also this post spews whysper as not aligned with leafia or katze’s slots if whysper is a wolf because the thought of a final 3 between whysper/katze/leafia even EXISTING would not appear in her mind if kat or leafia was whysper’s partner

Vul is a :joy_cat:wolf​:joy_cat:

i had an epiphany
you’re town
appel is town
leafia is town

whysper is not town
derps is not town

the game is solved

Fuck I’ma kms

what happened to me being a wolf with whysper

please dont take me to F3 with whypser and leafia i will cry

When did I say you weren’t

this entire mylo derps has just been like “vul is wolf xD”

I haven’t really played this MyLo

shes voting me in lylo and i can promise you that so i hope for both of our sakes that you’re wrong here

/Vote Vul

Gogogoggogo

although if that happens i get to bully mole even more

imagine if jane was here there’d be at least 2 dog pictures