Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

if you want my claim then I would be willing to go in allies with trusted people.

I see they buffed the cult

I am actually going to bed now

2 Likes

Okay, good night as well :slight_smile:

Where did Rune Claim Hunter?

I claimed the bleed on Insanity a while ago.

I didn’t bear last night. So this one’s out. It could have been a Knight protecting someone from a Possessor using strings on Intensify, though.

1 Like

I think this hypothesis has some grounding since we were talking about checking Intensify d1.

Is no one else bled?

I didn’t, as I said before the only way this is possible is if a Knight protect me or someone else.

1 Like

Nope, only Insanity.

By the way, in case anyone hasn’t mentioned it. I asked Insanity if they are redirect and occupy immune and apparently they are.
I’ll let you guess which class I’m softing here.

We are not massclaiming, just play the game normally.

@Wazza
@eevee
@Magnus

Friendly reminder that we’re way past 25% of the day into D2.

And?

What’s your point?

This is well known to not be an optimal solution but if you do then so be it.

Yeah, I am not using my second and last charge yet.

It would be kinda lovely if you did literally anything this game as thus far you have been more underwhelming than usual, no offense. I want you to try and do a readslist or something actually useful instead of being fluffier than a sheep.

1 Like

Literally play the damn game that you signed up for. We’re close to being halfway through the second day and none of you three, and to an extension gorta, have made any real contributions to the game.

2 Likes

Does not compute.
Anyway, I have an entire day tomorrow to participate, but right now it’s near eleven.

Compare the timestamps. We’re close to halfway until EoD2 and none of you/Wazza/Eevee/Gorta have posted anything substantive after not really doing anything d1.

That’s literally a fourth of the game’s slots effectively not playing the game at all.

Did you not see what I said?
I have all of tomorrow to talk.