Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

This is well known to not be an optimal solution but if you do then so be it.

Yeah, I am not using my second and last charge yet.

It would be kinda lovely if you did literally anything this game as thus far you have been more underwhelming than usual, no offense. I want you to try and do a readslist or something actually useful instead of being fluffier than a sheep.

1 Like

Literally play the damn game that you signed up for. We’re close to being halfway through the second day and none of you three, and to an extension gorta, have made any real contributions to the game.

2 Likes

Does not compute.
Anyway, I have an entire day tomorrow to participate, but right now it’s near eleven.

Compare the timestamps. We’re close to halfway until EoD2 and none of you/Wazza/Eevee/Gorta have posted anything substantive after not really doing anything d1.

That’s literally a fourth of the game’s slots effectively not playing the game at all.

Did you not see what I said?
I have all of tomorrow to talk.

So we’ve got a few slankers again this game?
Did no one learn anything from SFoL 63 for real?

1 Like

Were players like Magnus and Gorta more active at sometime in the past? And then just got busy and posted less later? Or were they always this way? It seems weird for them to keep joining games if they don’t have the time or motivation to play. Seems like it wouldn’t be any fun.

For Wazza, it just seems like a temporary thing

1 Like

d3? if so you really think you can just talk at d3 and be left alone.

I’m actually starting to think we need a requirement of 10 posts that are actually helpful/progresses the game that would just be hell to moderate

I think Gorta has always been this way tbh. But I do remember Magnus having been more active.
No offence if I got either of you wrong fwiw but it is necessary for making deductions.

1 Like

I am fairly sure there is a requirement of 20

Just 20 posts mainly just meme shit then bye bye

They have to be game relevant posts so not just memes unless they somehow are useful, which, I doubt unless it is like a way of making association things or summing up conversation.

3 Likes

At this point we’re playing with dead weight and can’t do anything about it because they actually can’t be asked to make a effort

No ones saying you have to be super active but I’d hope to at least have a idea about you instead of wanting to pressure you so you actually have to do something

How the hell have they not been booted yet

Sadly It’s pretty normal for them I actually kind of town read Gorta despite their slot not useful

Current thoughts on poll
With insanitys and derps slot I’m pretty sure they are scummy

With Wazza/Gorta/Magnus they are either scum or not and we won’t really get anything from them either way.

With mistyx They have only been here for a bit but I did remember Frost being fairly scummy
At this point I wouldn’t mind a Mistyx lynch honestly I do think putting a bit of pressure on them will at least help

Who are you planning to use allies on?

Can you make some more big boi plays right now we need you as a strong lead

Soul spending so much time on slankers is wolfy tbfh

1. Not sure yet, I am not using it tonight since it would be a waste imo.
  2. I could GT Gorta but at this rate I am thinking Gorta might not actually do anything after being GTd >.>

oh who should I spend time on the bleeding person who can be solved or players who care about the state of the game

1 Like