Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Oh interesting. Oh, I remember he mixed up names, but I don’t know if he ever clarified that

I think I had the impression of that whole talk from him as just nonsense he was saying. Maybe a test or something. I don’t think he ever clarified which name he actually meant.

I don’t think he did either, which is why I was saying not to put much stock in it.

Oh, he said it was a RT

Well, I am believing his claim as neutral. Maybe he’ll be more specific about his claim or switch claims when he is up for lynching.

/vote SirDerpsALot @Napoleon

Paradox, where do you stand on CRich? I originally went along with assuming he’s town, but some recent discussions he had with Surge and Mist have me wondering about him now.

Derps is now at 6/9 I believe, I’d like to ask that no one else vote him as that will be L-2. Also, while I think the Mist interaction was still odd, the thing that made me pause was the possibility of CRich deliberately trying to put himself into a town leader position.

Yeah, I saw that someone brought up that about him seeking town leader. Also, he had that discussion with Surge about what scum he might be. Surge was accusing him, and CRich didn’t seem to really be denying it and was just asking questions to Surge about what specific scum he thinks he is. That seemed kind of wolfy.

So have your readlists changed majorly from the events of the day?

Just a few in the middle. My strong TRs are still you, Soul, and PKR. Rune and ATNoName still town lean. Gorta, Light, and Surge too.

My strong SR is Derps. Eevee and Wazza for scum leans. Eevee for her avoidance to answering questions. Though I guess later she did go through some game theory. But she just seems very resistant to helping much and says she’ll only do so when the situation is desperate. Wazza is scum lean because he still hasn’t got involved much for D2. I thought it was just D1 he was avoiding, but now seems D2 also.

The one I’m most confused about is Mistyx I want to look over her posts more to see if I get a better read.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Vote Count
Surge PokemonKidRyan 1/9
SirDerpsALot Surge, Insanity, RuneScimitar, CRichard564, Soulshade55r, Whysper 6/9
ATNoName SirDerpsALot 1/9
Wazza Wazza 1/9
CRichard564 Mistyx 1/9
Not Voting eevee, an_gorta_pratai, Magnus, ATNoName, Paradox, Light 6

pls ping me if i missed any votes

Neuts aren’t really the biggest priority, except for nk imo

Yeah, you might be right, but doesn’t seem like we have anyone else as a good scum candidate. Just some possibilities?

Obviously I’m down to lynch SDA if we have nothing else
better a neut than a possible mislynch
but until then I think we should be looking for other scum

1 Like

Yeah, I agree we shouldn’t get complacent with a lynch on Derps.

1 Like

stop pocketing me

this is meant as funny but seriously stop

What is meant by pocketing?

finding the plotholes in the tv show big bang theory and sticking your hands in them

agreeing with everything someone is saying so they tr you

3 Likes