Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Why do you think he flips W here?

I won’t be surprised if Wazza flips scum here.
He’s clearly acting different this game compared to SFoL 63.
You’d think they are two different people here.

1 Like

So everyone is town now or

Like your PoE went from half the game to Wazza

No talky

Kill association.

He/She has been TRing Chaos/Intensify D1 and by everyone they were killed for being confirmed town.

Its also the same with Mist(greyzone) and Whysper.

What

Of course. Anything else?

Because he tr the heavily tr players that’s wolfy

Confusion

I’m p sure that basically most people were TR’ing Chaos/Mist/Whysper.

I don’t think I was ever too keen on Mist mainly because of frost

Well I had no partake in that matter except for Mist and Intensify.

You got me there, yet I was far from the only one TRing both Chaos and Intensify.
Chaos because they were obvious noob town.
Ditto for Intensify even though their opener was I’ll admit weird.

Ah yes Mist. I was wondering when you’d mention her.
Correct she had a spicy scum read on me, which I explained only made sense from town PoV.
I had Whysper as a tentative town lean based on their progression.

Not sure if this is wolfy from No Name or not. Will keep an eye on this.
Anyway I need sleep bad.
I’ll see you all later.

Is EoD today or tomorrow

Tomorrow

Chill

Right, I’ve been worldbuilding around a GS!Derps world and here’s effectively what I have. This is pre-flippy as hell, but so far with the interactions and mech we have I think this is the most likely world.

To start off, Soul/CRich/Surge are basically obvious clears. Light I don’t think ever flips starting wolf from his D1. Insanity just dies either way unless he’s an NK with anti-bleed protection, which he’d be outed SoD so I don’t really care here, and PKR is lolking. I think gorta’s also just town, so the remainder for starting wolf pool is Wazza/Eevee/AT/Paradox/Derps/gorta

It’s probably something like AT as MM/Derps as Assassin/Paradox as a convert. AT can only flip MM, random cult, or converted here if he’s a wolf as he cannot be a CL, Assassin, nor NK as he wouldn’t be able to kill n2. We always go Derps>AT>Para if Derps flips Assassin.

Having Derps/AT here kind of fits very well being that Derps is a very bussy wolf and was probably trying to spew him/AT as unrelated when he was going down.

AT as MM effectively always spews Paradox as converted because of Whysper’s logs.

Additionally, all three of them alongside Soul and Light who are very strong BD reads and lolgorta voted Magnus. If W!Derps was going for a last-stand then it’s not too unlikely that he’d have his entire team try to CFD here.

Paradox actually has a fairly risky claim that I don’t think he’d make were he starting wolf from how insecure he is in respect to his skills. I’d probably kill him if and only if AT flips converter.

Eevee would probably just hardbus Derps if they were W/W as their interactions here don’t feel really that partnery.

Wazza is literally a cointoss in respects to Derps as he’s literally not playing the game.

I’m honestly for just killing Derps today as his flip can tell a lot about the worlds that are mechanically possible and the ones that aren’t.

2 Likes

/vote SirDerpsAlot

Frankly rn I’d probably ask for AT to be HH’d by @Insanity if Derps flips Assassin.

The Prince should just jail and execute Wazza as he’s literally doing nothing and is in a very tight PoE.

Damn bro sorry to say but you kinda just

Wasted your time

Why is what I’m doing a buss as opposed to me just being town pushing scum