[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

Yeah that sequence of posts is not a good look at all for gorta

Honestly, gorta feels way more lacklustre than usual as if he’s trying to imitate his town game

2 Likes

i think i’m leaning scum on aelin because they seem to have read into a number of people yet the only takes they’ve given are as shallow as “tone reads” or parroting other peoples’ read on me

none of her reads are really evolving, which i don’t think matches with how much attention she’s been paying to the thread

the by the book scumread of me when i’m town is “arctic’s lacking his fire” (every time someone has said this it’s been on day 1 and i’ve been town) and this is something pretty easy to parrot to look productive and gain the favour of those sharing the same read

it feels like she’s intentionally ignoring the use of meta in reading emilia so she can scumread her for tone even though from a holistic perspective it’s pretty clear emilia is town

i say this because she’s clearly not completely thrown meta out the window, as she’s using it to scumread me

so my question is, why is she selectively using it and not on someone with such a polarized meta like emilia?

fuck it
/vote Aelin

not sold on marshal really

@Chloe @sulit

Feeling better about Arctic now tbh

/vote Aelin

Aelin is just being really combative and not really helping. Everything they have said is very shallow.

Honestly Aelin or Gorta are good lynches today, I’m happy with either

Player Voted by Votes
cabbage Emilia, Aelin, an_gorta_pratai 3/8
Aelin Arctic, Luxy 2/8
Arctic Marluxion, Marshal 2/8
Marshal Arete 1/8
Hippolytus Ketsuban 1/8
Emilia Hippolytus 1/8
EliThePsycho Wendy 1/8
Arete EliThePsycho 1/8
Not voting cabbage, Wazza 2

Cabbage spewed town if Aelin and gorta are scum I reckon

this tbh

I am fine with this

/vote aelin

I still have issues telling the difference between Aelin’s wolf and town game. God, im kinda dumb.

1 Like

I’ll wait and come back to make a decision on whether I want to move my vote or not.

Reading back on the thread, I see little justification for people suddenly wanting to vote aelin - they have done little to insicate themselves as either alignment. Furthermore, Luxy claiming that Aelin’s alignment is somehow connected to mine is also unjustified; their vote on me appears to be mostly a joke for not responding to them soon enough.

I’m surprised that between the two that people seem okay with voting today - Aelin and Gorta - people want to vote Aelin rather than Gorta. Unlike Aelin, Gorta has shown themselves to be scummy. The largest example of this is their reasoning for voting me; they seem to parrot others in the thread that I am scummy for worrying about the postcount, and does not really consider any other factors in voting me.

Lastly, this suddem influx of votes on Aelin has only made me suspect Emilia more. They claim that I am their only scumread, and yet they seem okay with shifting their vote to Aelin, who happens to be voting me, with little justification. This makes me think that Emilia does not really believe in their scumread of me and just wants to vote out a villager.

Thus, I’d like to /vote Emilia (@Chloe @sulit ) at this time.

cabbage? more like dabbage lmaooooo

2 Likes

yes

correct I am not feeling it and Aelin looked pretty bad.

I’m back for a few minute, but here’s the deal about my Aelin read, it’s only a town lean and in this case the reasons I think Aelin is likely town outweigh the single post that I think is suspect

I’ll say it again, non of my d1 reads are concrete unless there on a few people who are not in this game

and like it is something to watch out for because Aelin has done the “let’s throw tons of reads out” thing before as scum, but the only instance of this happening this game has been in Aelin’s opening post, which is why it doesn’t concern me too much right now

now I need some lunch