[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

explain this take

literally no one else is pushing Marshal, and Hippo is literally tied for top wagon (…with two votes, admittedly)

the post would be villagery even if I didn’t know who you were

it’s not that specific post that’s the problem, it’s the push as the whole

for instance

your original post was post 145

at this point Daisy had 9 posts

maybe GGhanay

not GGhanay (mostly min-y)

maybe Ghana-y

super not Ghana-y

not Ghana-y

not-identity-indicative

not Ghana-y

maybe Ghana-y but way more Derps-y

Derps-y and not Ghana-y (this was the big post that made me think he was Derps :joy_cat: )

he openGhana’d later so you were probably right but at the time you made the “read” your claim made basically no sense for you to make, which makes me think you were just making it up so that you would have an excuse to push him rather than because you actually believed the read (which, again, was a reason he couldn’t licitly defend against)

also I can’t factor out the fact that it’s wrong, ‘wrong for sucky reasons’ is generally a worse look for you in particular than ‘right for sucky reasons’

Hippolytus is currently at one vote, voted by an “alt”. And although they are less townread than others you have mentioned, they are townread by those that are louder in the thread, so I believe it is fair to say that your reads do not differ much from the reads of players that make up half of the posts in the current thread.

I do recognize that your scumread on Marshal is semi-unique; I doubt you are the only one that has doubts on Marshal’s alignments (since, well, I am one of those people), but you are the first one to have voiced your particular reasoning. That being said, do you have suspicions on anyone else?

SO SO WRONG

wtf youre super wrong

this was by far the GGhanaiest post

That post is literally quintessential gghana

literally the only forumer who’s ever spoken in the ‘yasssss queen’ language is ghana

and you

this was a game gghana was in or hosted idr hed def link this

your metric of “not gghana-y” is so fucking wrong wtf

Ive spent a lot of time talking with gghana, the early daisy posts are gghana posts 1000000% and I was able to identify it, he types in a unique way.

Its not a coincidence I just randomly guessed the identity of ghana, its because I know his posting style very well.

checks votecount

checks previous votecount

…Daisy was the one voting them previously :wowee:

the main take I’ve seen on them is Kpokemonalt saying that she wants to exe them today but maybe there are other people townreading them, I was mostly focused on the substance/reasoning of people’s reads when catching up

I think probably the reason I agree with everyone else on the other three is that all of them have super polarized metas so everyone who knows them is also finding them as obvious villager

yes I suspect Wendy and to a lesser extent Gorta for reasons I explained in the post

your shade was kind of :eyes: mostly for being factually incorrect but it makes more sense now that you’ve explained it because I see how you could think my reads were consensus-y from the PoV you’re representing even if your claim was wrong. idk if I phrased that in a way that makes sense

if I had other suspects I would have said them in the post, technically all my nullreads are in my PoE but that’s like half the game at this point

those posts are like completely different apart from the mention of the snatched wig

whatever, I believe that you believed he was Ghana and weren’t just making it up

if you do something actively villagery I might consider moving my vote

im gonna be playing in the exact same way I have been playng for a while so I doubt you get that

then you can die ¯_(ツ)_/¯

then you can learn that you and nobody else have no idea how to read me lol

or you’re mafia (sorta likely) and in which case you win gg

why doesn’t my push on you seem to be affecting your read on my alignment at all

normally you’d either be going ‘this push is super pepega but still villagery’ or ‘wtf, wolfrete is pushing wolf agenda, kill them’

it wouldn’t be >rand accurate but you’d be shouting it as loudly as you can

here you’re just

existing

defending your read on the previous slot holder but making no attempt to read me

I didn’t see the post you just made but the question still stands

why don’t you have an OPINION

cuz i could see this from either direction

its not villagery, I think it fits into classic powerwolf arete stuff but you could also just be a wrong villager and i dont think you’d handle this in any significantly different way

My way of reading you is off of your independant thoughts on other slots, not on rando tunneling on me for reasons i find annoying

you haven’t tried to read me on those either :joy_cat:

because you’ve been in the game for like an hour?

I dont try to read posts I dont think are AI, I dont find your thoughts on slots so far to be AI.