[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

Okay but has any of that actually happened here because as far as I can tell it’s a pure hypothetical when it comes to FoL

to be honest i had never thought of these

1 Like

Question

How different would your read have been on me had you not known I was cheese

Since a lot of other people didn’t do the “deathtunnel = towncheese = ignore him” thing this game which was the exact reason I alted this game

Ok the “ignore him” thing did happen because they were wrong

But it wasn’t because i was cheese and “most od the time they do this they’re wrong”

Not different at all but I barely use metareads

Ketsuban, wanted to be perceived as cute
Clownzu, wanted to be able to detatch from a game without getting dumpstered for it

and just because ive had more experience of it on other sites doesnt mean that those things dont exist on this site

Moonwink
Niku
Gamina

to name a few of the most impactful MU ones for me

Like at no point were any of my thoughts on you contingent on whether or not me guessing you were, well, you, was correct or incorrect

…i guess you’re just a special case then

But i genuinely saw a significant difference

People were taking that extra step to try and think through it themselves rather than going “lolcheese”

1 Like

Also i expect the same feom people nexr game since i was right on emilia since d1 ):<

1 Like

Mist is already cute and she outed midway through D1 lol

Can’t speak to this one at all so maybe

But like the MU ones are p irrelevant because they’re on MU and not here

The people upset at alts here generally don’t seem to have issues with alts on MU and I know I sure don’t

But at the end of the day somebody wanting to be able to take a day off of tryharding doesn’t seem to make all the other obvious, misleading, purely for meme value, and shitty alts worth it in the grand scheme of things

What was the final team?

Arete/?/?

Orange (emilia)/arctic/aroot

arctic was obv
i dont actually remember anything about emilia/orange though nod nod

Ye but you still saw people noting that your attempts to purposefully mask your own tone made you harder to read and it resulted in you getting wagoned three days in a row so also kinda lol

1 Like

Ill take that any day

orang openwolfed by having bad reads :joy_cat:

2 Likes

you wolfread me D1

2 Likes

pog moment

1 Like

Not much I can do about that one

1 Like