[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

no, not mine

you were saying wendy hadn’t done much, and then said all she had done was given a townread yet you left out the explanation, which was the useful part of the read

i think if you were actually trying to gauge wendy’s alignment you would have referenced the explanation

Oh.

I said she hadn’t done much, not that what she had done wasn’t worthwhile.

1 Like

Player Voted by Votes
cabbage Hippolytus, Emilia 2/8
Princess_Daisy EliThePsycho 1/8
Wendy Princess_Daisy 1/8
Arctic Wendy 1/8
Not voting Aelin, Arctic, cabbage, Grace, Ketsuban, Luxy, Marluxion, Marshal, Wazza 9

Both majority and plurality are in effect. With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to reach majority.

@GGhana (@Princess_Daisy) why go to the effort of making an alt if you’re just gonna be obvious

3 Likes

Game slow, lets throw some questions out there, anyone can answer.

Are you mafia?

• If the answer is no, then you’re lying. Try again

• If the answer is yes, how are you preparing to use your desperado on d3.

Personally, I plan on giving it to a consensus villager because its likely to be leashed in a way anyways. Or marluxion if hes looking to be very wrong.

1 Like

I never said I did much. As it is SOD. This message at first set me off a little bit, as I have done things, but I guess you meant at the time. I never claimed I did so much, only that I currently was talking about things.

no, the plan is to give it to marluxion if he’s very right, so he gets paranoid and the heroshoots the towncore

1 Like

you can give it to marluxion and he’ll heroshoot the towncore anyways

2 Likes

Then what was the purpose of questioning me over my contribution level?

is this a waste of time?

this feels like a waste of time.

i claim the ketsuban pelt

continue

I would rather not spend my 200 posts arguing against this.

My opinions will not change however, and I do not appreciate you trivializing my argument.

Either way i plan on playing more serious this game cuz I feel like it

im prob still gonna be inflammatory to get things moving cuz game is super slow.

I was asking for you to give your opinion on people, as the thread was doing the same and so was I. I never sent that message to question your alignment at all or call you out on anything.

if i had anything to say i’d have said it by then

…Okay. Sorry then.

ketchup ban? is this 1984?

MissingNo. (Japanese: けつばん Ketsuban , lit. “missing number”)

i see emilia is using their post cap wisely

1 Like

as expected from best player on this forum