[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

my ‘go do your real life job’ timer is going off, will answer further questions when I get back

until then I would like everyone who was present at EoD to explain their reasons for voting on the wagon they did – particularly curious about @Wendy since they mentioned trusting my read on Cabbages not being a wolf if Aelin is V, but they hadn’t really seemed to townread me before that as far as I can remember

i started the aelin wagon and i had a stronger read on them than cabbage and so i feel like them flipping wolf would have been more of my own work

in other words
to fuel my ego

1 Like

i was more sure of them being a wolf

/vote arctic

im not explaining this rn dont bother asking

ill do it later

I WAS RIGHT

1 Like

Time to do some reading into interactions. I’ve never been this productive in a game ever so…I guess its good to try new things. :joy:

First, I’ll look at Cabbages treatment of Emilias slot.

Probably a good idea to hide this for convenience.

Cabbage misrepresents what Emilia does. To be honest, this points away from them being partnered, but I have more posts to go through anyway.

Just a response of Marshal’s post. For starters, That isn’t even that many people in the first place. It’s 5. (4 INCLUDING them.) Weird question from cabbage to be honest but thats besides the point. They point out specifically Emilia and Ketsu. Noted.

What I find strange here is the fact that they share a distaste towards Marshal’s townread on Eli, but they do not point out Eli with Ketsu and Emilia. This makes me wonder whether or not the pointing out of Ketsu and Emilia was done specifically for a reason. I would look between Ketsu/Emilia possibly for a wolf if Cabbage indeed does flip w. Im 80% confident in this. This also does look better for Eli to me personally.

To continue on in the first paragraph here, Cabbage never explains any of those actions that are w indicative to them. Don’t like that.

They point out their abrasiveness as coming across as only playstyle instead of genuinely being AI, yet there has been almost no updated read besides. “Emilia voting me for nothing is wolfy” At least at this point. Also, when Marissa replied to this, cabbage didn’t reply directly. Kinda just waving it off. They moved on to replying to my post on Eli. Noted. These posts actually are making me think of less Emilia/Cabbage W/W and more of literally Emilia ?? and Cabbage outright being a wolf.

Alright, nevermind. Im unsure if I believe this could be w/w anymore. This paragraph places the blame of Aelin’s wagon directly onto Emilia… I still have not been able to find a genuine post where Cabbage properly explains their scumread on Emilia which is more than just what looks to be OMGUS.

This is again more of Aelin’s wagon being blamed on Emilia.

This post gears me back into looking slightly bad for Emilia if Cabbage is W.

This really just has made me confused and unable to even figure out what I was originally trying to prove. Regardless, I’m completely mixed right now which sucks. Hopefully reading Emilias ISO will help me even the smallest amount.

Round two.

First vote. Doesn’t seem bad. Reasonable explanation from Emilias POV.

This doesn’t look too partnered or bad either. Just pressuring.

This response intrigues me and made me think. “Would Cabbage not know that was sarcasm if they were partnered?” But then I realized someone I wolfed with before took a ton of my posts seriously as well in thread. I don’t know whether or not it was on purpose. :sweat_smile:

Now what I don’t understand is why Emilia isn’t correcting Cabbage or letting cabbage know what they said was sarcastic, and instead responded with something that is just. More confusing. I think I’m probably taking this much more deep than I should be so oof. Sorry.

This response as well?? Just weirded me out even more? It’s like they just both forgot about what Cabbage said and they both knew It was sarcastic. This is such a dumb detail to point out but I quite literally genuinely think its genuinely weird that there was no correction or anything like that. What weirds me out even even more is the fact that Cabbage immediately has them stop arguing after that. And Emilia doesn’t contest or anything!

Emilia says Marshal/Cabbage is a thing but Marshal/Aelin is not. What confuses me after this is Emilia ended up voting Aelin at the end of the day instead of Marshal or Cabbage.

No mention of Aelin or Marshal ?

Also there are more posts but I don’t really have an opinion on them which is why they aren’t in here. ^^

Emilia also doesn’t really change her reasoning either, when there is more Cabbage has done.

This is where I heavily think they could be partnered. They randomly move to Aelin which weirds me out so bad that they suddenly are just not feeling it.

All of these latest posts are just. Randomly moving to Aelin and having NO emotion towards cabbage which will convince others to move to them. Yeah. I dislike these two and the way they’ve interacted with eachother.

I need to eat. I’ve spent so long on this.

/Vote Cabbage

what in the hell happened yesterday

/vote Cabbage wagons don’t just form out of nowhere

I’m disappointed in y’all about the Aelin wagon and then everyone just forgets about cabbage

Ketsu is Mist? Did they claim that?

Oh okay. (Villagery post)

I thought you were vaguely towny. I don’t think I agree with that read anymore though.

Oh. Okay,

1 Like

both Artic and Arete were pushing for Aelin of Cabbage, that’s where I would look first

1 Like

*over

@Wendy why did you decide to jump to Aelin over cabbage out of nowhere?

I trusted Marshal, Honestly.

I do regret it though like a lot actually. :frowning:

I need to find some supper, but I want to see reasons why people aren’t voting cabbage today

and why they jumped ship yesterday

In the meantime Gorta. Opinions on anyone else?

this read was given 200 posts into the game and clearly emilia changed their reads because in the post you quoted below they didn’t even mention marshal or aelin, so i don’t think this argument holds any merit

yeah this was by far the weirdest thing from emilia imo
i think they were pretty opportunistic with the aelin wagon
my next question is “how many other people does this apply to” because they can’t all be wolves

you’re literally shading me by preflipping cabbage wolf

1 Like