[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

Please tell me how you’ve gotten here.

??? What are you trying to say with this post?

Oh

Nvm, I read it wrong.

Now this helps a bit. Not sure how accurate it is, but it’s a start and good morning everyone.

/vote Leafia

Hey leafia. I’d explain whats been happening, but I don’t think thread is as long as it usually gets? I’d like to see more from you, as I heavily scumread your previous slot. I found quite a bit of his posts to be wolfy.

Hmm,from what you’re saying, Ketsu doesn’t sound good at all.

What’s the case for Arctic? Also,when will the new holder of the gun be announced?

Fair enough and that can happen at times. What’s your case on my previous slotholder though? I want to try and get an idea of the thread state before pushing anyone.

I’d ready through it if I wasn’t also in another game as well.

Here is a post I made.

I’ve continued on later on as Eli continued to be completely inactive, and none of his posts would contribute like all…Which is why he’s my highest scumread.

i’ve explained before why i don’t think you and eli slot are wolves together
i don’t think hippo, wazza or orange are likely to be wolves

therefore that means the remaining wolves are in you, leafia and ketsu
since i don’t think you and leafia are partnered, that means ketsu is mafia with one of you/leafia

Thanks and this helps a lot. Both you and Ketsuban look a bit better in my eyes.

/vote Arctic @Chloe

I’m fine voting here for now. Might change it if other things come to light.

Leafia, where are your reads?

I see

So like, POE?

/vote leafia

that was a wolfy vote

its just kinda like

deflecting the pressure by dropping a random townread on wendy while pushing someone else who seems viable

I kinda wanna response. :sob:

For my opinion on Eli.

tbh if Eli/Leafia is wolf then I’m amazed that one wolf was extremely active and the other one was Eli