[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

hippo or I die tonight 9 times out of 10

Cuz tbh in every town game I’ve played with you you’ve been obvious town by like d3 and here you clearly aren’t obvs town so you’re probbaly just mafia.

And there’s not much that you can adress. Sorry, I know it’s a shitty reason but 💁

It wouldn’t surprise me much honestly.

oh cool so it’s not just me

I see your point but there are also people I actively think are scummy rather than just think aren’t towny and I’d like to take some time to sort those before deciding

well

I dnt like town casing myself but

more earlier this game I spent a ton of effort trying to get people to listen to me on my independent reads and about nobody did until luxy basically just repeated them (example, my read on Eli)

I change my mind on things a lot and look more on things which comes more from town idc people who say that swapping votes is wolfy is cringe I genuinely have had thought processes of second guessing myself and genuinely changing my opinions which I think I would townread someone for

this is more specifically if arctic flips scum but I think arctic w flip clears me always because of arete especially partnering me with him and speaking of arete arete always kept me low in poe and then suddenly partnered me and arctic which is #cringe

1 Like

Luckily we have about 4-5 hours left in the day.

1 Like

I was hoping for more “I pushed X who was scum and saved Y who was town” type things than “I followed my own reads and that’s towny” but aight

I remember that being mentioned now, could you link me?

oh lol

I mean

im not gonnaq lie

it seems I was WRONG completely most of the time

I did have my suspicions of arete tho

wasas

(this was just untrue btw LOL)

when was this?

D2 or D3?

did you ever vocalize these anywhere publicly?

I don’t know why but Wendy is reminding me of how Windward was in my last game with Wind which was that elf gold rush game I believe and it’s giving me good vibes as Wind was town that game. Not sure exactly what it means yet though, but it makes me a bit more confident that my gutread that Wendy is town is correct.

if Windy named their alt mf Wendy I stg

2 Likes

@Wendy who did you think Pricess_Daisy was and did that thought ever change?

ghana

okay then what was this about

I think especially towards closer to arete dying

which is why I didn’t include it because that itself isn’t a really stable reason for being cleared