[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

no I mean like

did you think it meant anything for Cabbage’s alignment

not did you think it meant anything for Marshal’s alignment

Princess daisy is more null, but there is a tone that screams “I don’t care what I look like”, which I like. This is still subject to change because lol early reads, but it’s more townish null. The only thing is the fact that I don’t like some of those votes, but I’m sure with more info I could get a better read on the slot

1 Like

/vote cabbage goodnight, I’m going to bed, hopefully I’m here before EoD. If I am y’all will get more reads

1 Like

Cabbage seems prime ml bait to me

oh I didn’t find them contributing anything useful and don’t really lean either way based on that alone.

1 Like

well

everyone seems to have disappeared

this conversation is helping to reinforce my townread on Emilia, one thing she’s struggled with in the past as W is maintaining independent thoughts so her ability to explain her reads without reference to anyone else’s opinions is a good sign, especially since I tried to press her from angles that she wouldn’t be prepared for if fake

still feeling like I need more from Gorta even after the Q&A session I just had with him, he was obvtown in Shortnite 2 and UPick which are the other 2 games I’ve played with him on FoL this year (tbf I had TMI in Upick) whereas here I’m not really seeing anything that would move him out of the PoE

currently feeling something like

—V—

Eli
Emilia
Hippo
Kpokemon
Marl

Cabbage

Aelin/Gorta/Wazza/Luxy/Arctic (this tier is unsorted, some people will probably move once I have the chance to Iso them)

Wendy
Marshal

—W—

goodnight everyone

@Ketsuban remind me when I wake up to talk to you about Hippo, I have him as pretty confidently V

I am an enigma :sunglasses:

weh
i must now think of the last time ive played with arete

weh
its shortnight 2
headdesk

villagery thought, but i don’t think arete and marshal are both wolves
if daisy was actually a wolf (and actually gghana, though this one’s pretty obvious) i feel like gghana would have tried to distance from marshal to maximise the cred she could gain, going down kicking and screaming – but he didn’t, really

another reason i think this world is unlikely is because if they were both wolves, i think a much easier approach would have been to powerwolf their way into the towncore which would be effective since marshal and gghana claim to be able to perfectly read each other and often claim masons as a joke

this post is kinda weirding me out a little, especially if daisy slot is a villager (i think they probably are – this is not a read on arete at all by the way and i probably won’t bother trying for a while since i’m notoriously bad at reading them) then this looks like they’re trying to gain extra information they can use to push marshal tomorrow in the event of an arete v flip (i.e. “well arete said that marshal responds like this as a wolf after ML’ing a villager, and that’s what they’re doing now”

disagree
have already elaborated

1 Like

why are you saying daisy should be a wagon and arete is town when it’s the same slot

2 Likes

That’s a fucking yikes

that’s kind of the point i was trying to make, if anything i think daisy’s reaction to your push on them is more indicative of being partnered than daisy’s reaction to marshal’s push which was like… non-existent, because the former serves to present you in a better light

it probably doesn’t mean much but it’s still ???

this is like the 10th game in a row that wolves are going to be crying because emilia has managed to make themselves obvious town immediately

Because I’m super cute, this is my PoE

• Arctic
  • Emilia
  • Hippo
  • gorta
  • cabbage
    I’d say 80% chance of 2 wolves at least

… listing it out, it looks kinda underwhelming

i thought gorta was decently villagery but this post is pretty bad

how are you able to discern between a villager being productive and a wolf trying to look productive from someone giving reads in an opener

this isn’t entirely rhetorical by the way, if there’s actually something that makes it more likely to be the latter then i’m all ears

1 Like

no

yes