Harry Potter FM - COMPLETE - DEATH EATERS WIN

Harry Potter Forum Mafia!
Hosted by @Light, @Magnus, and @Geyde
Vote Count Bots: @Trochilidae @Amelia

It’s a warm, breezy night. All of the sudden, a pop resounds through the air. 17 people all drop down to the ground, with one person floating above them. Gellert Grindelwald laughs as his greatest threats to his plan to conquer Magical Europe all groggily get off the ground. He erases their knowledge of each other’s faces, leaving them all clueless as to who the other people are. Briefly, he wonders why he just doesn’t kill them all and how he even subdued them without killing any of them or dying himself, but his eyes glaze over and he realizes that it isn’t important.

The island is a large circle, and, before their eyes, a mini-replica of Hogwarts bursts into existence before them. Gellert cackles as he Apparates away, intent on conquering Europe while his rivals were busy fighting each other.

Rules

Gameplay

• This game has a D1 start.
  • This game has a D1 lynch.
  • There may or may not be neutrals.
  • There are flavor anti-claim mechanics in place.
  • Scum are given fake-claims.
  • Days are 48 hours long (unless majority is reached early), and Nights are 24 hours long. /skip night may be used if all living players agree.
  • Actions are done by messaging in your rolecard.
  • The Scum faction has an optional, assignable nightly kill.
  • The Scum faction has a 24/7 PM or Discord server.
  • Questions may be asked in rolecards - The game should not swivel based on the flavor, - I will do my best to answer any questions you have to the best of my abilities!
  • Executions will be both majority and plurality.
  • If an execution is tied at the end of the day, the vote will be distributed randomly amongst the players with the most votes.
  • Votes must be done in the format of /vote [Player Name], and unvotes must be done in the format of /unvote. I will do my best, but mentioning me @Light, or any of the VC bots (@Trochilidae, @Amelia) grants you the best chance to have your vote seen.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes, and votes for hosts or players who are otherwise not in the game/dead will be considered as unvotes.
  • Players should post at least 30 on-topic posts per day. If a player fails to meet this, they will first be prodded, and then either force-replaced or modkilled.
  • Do not sub out just because you’re getting scumread, please. Nobody wants to sub into that kind of slot, so all you’d be doing is ruining the game for others.

You may submit a Last Will of up to 1000 characters to be displayed if you die.

Feedback

Investigative roles: Yes
Protective roles: No
Killing roles: No
Roleblocks: Yes - To clarify, the roleblocker will not get feedback, but the person being roleblocked will be aware if they would have received some sort of feedback.
Anything else will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Win Conditions

For the Students of Hogwarts: Win Condition: Defeat all members of the Death Eaters, as well as any neutrals who might wish you harm.
For the Death Eaters: Reach parity with the Students of Hogwarts, and defeat any neutrals that may wish you harm.

This is a closed setup game.

Players

1. Italy
  2. SirDerpsAlot
  3. Foley - Died N1 - Colin Creevey
  4. Intensify
  5. Surge - Died N1 - Katie Bell
  6. Centuries
  7. PokemonKidRyan - Executed D1 - Neville Longbottom
  8. CRichard564 Executed D2 - Cho Chang
  9. EliThePsycho
  10. Wazza
  11. Boss110
  12. ridin_with_biden
  13. Mercenary
  14. an_gorta_pratai
  15. Tyron - Died N2 - Seamus Finnigan
  16. Zone_Q11 - Died N2 - Luna Lovegood
  17. Marshal

Backup(s)

1. Chloe
  2. Zone_Q11
  3. Vulgard
  4. Insanity
  5. ATNoName
  6. katze
  7. Sulit
  8. Alice

Informed Spectators

1. DatBird
  2. thepigeonnyc
  3. Trochilidae
  4. ash4fun
  5. Conduit
  6. astand
  7. Soulshade55r
  8. Miyokari
  9. Amelia
  10. Jane
  11. Arete

Useful links:

EoD1 - PokemonKidRyan Executed - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-16-17/83887/1626
SoD2 - Surge and Foley Dead - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-14-17/83887/1630
EoD2 - CRichard564 Executed - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-11-17-d3/83887/2754
SoD3 - Zone_Q11 and Tyron Dead - https://forum.imperium42.com/t/harry-potter-fm-11-17-d3/83887/2757

Reserved for Host Ping 1

1. @Italy
  2. @SirDerpsAlot
  3. @Foley
  4. @Apprentice
  5. @ChopChop
  6. @Centuries
  7. @PokemonKidRyan
  8. @CRichard564
  9. @EliThePsycho
  10. @Wazza

Reserved for Host Ping 2

@Boss110
@ridin_with_biden
@Mercenary
@an_gorta_pratai
@Tyron
@TheBlueElixir
@Marshal

PLEASE DO NOT TALK UNTIL THE GAME STARTS.

THE GAME WILL START AT 2020-09-20T16:30:00Z

6 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 11 hours.

During the Global Wizarding War, Gellert Grindelwald was at the height of his power, terrorizing and conquering most of Europe with a massive following. His magical power, strategic and inventive mind, and experience with a wand were all nigh unmatched… except for by a Hogwarts Transfiguration Professor by the name of Albus Dumbledore.

At the culmination of the war, the two fought. Dumbledore on the side of the Light, and Grindelwald on the side of the Dark. Dumbledore defeated his nemesis and former friend, and spared his life, instead imprisoning him in the Dark Wizard’s very own fortress, Nurmengard Castle, where he was supposed to stay until his dying days.

Unfortunately for this world, Dumbledore died long before Grindelwald did, and the protections, wards, and spellwork laid upon the Castle started to fade. A glimmering light snuck in through the bars of the topmost, isolated cell, whisping strands penetrating the old Dark Wizard’s skin. In a burst of light, the effects of the last seven decades were erased, and the Dark Wizard was brought back to his prime. With a flick of his wrist, he destroyed the cell which had been his torture for years. The Wizarding World wouldn’t know what had hit them… until it was too late.

The game has started! Please read the OP!

Day 1 has begun, and will end at 2020-09-22T16:30:00Z

I hereby declare that I am not scum.
For once.
Also first maybe

I Hardclaim VT.
FML.
I’m now going full try hard because I was given no Night Ability and my only ability is to vote and speak.

1 Like

/vote marshal

Hi

Hard capping myself at 150 posts today

Ayaya

If you were scum would you also say this as well?

What if you break the cap?

I’m just excited about not being scum.

Doesn’t answer my question

Yes.

No

bonjour

penguin

I asked if you would say the same thing if you were scum.
[vote]Eli[/vote]

I’m saying the response is yes.

I had a pre-written post but it’s basically “play well” and honestly the only thing I’m asking you guys this game is to be readable

1 Like