Harry Potter FM - Informed Spec Chat

Ah… I see. Claimvig can only kill Boss.
Regardless, even without that, Italy’s strongman kill will still end the game.

But Italy does NK, no?

Is it not assigned?

Scumteam chooses which members performs it iirc

According to OP, NK is assigned.

Yeah, then it’s gg 100%

Yup its assigned

@DatBird please make the specchat public :heart:

i think you’re going to refrain from reading me this way soon enough
then again i didn’t really try this game
didn’t have to
i just had to not be yeeted which wasn’t very difficult

im too lazy to actually iso you but you prob didnt write any villagertm posts

i mean
i didn’t try

thats wolfy of you

case closed

this is only half sarcastic

i cant search anything its broken

this is the forum trying to sheild me from mean comments

dont really know why you made it sound like i complained about anything when the only thing i complained about setup-wise was that townies were just able to go “what is the anti-claim” and then just learn that they could claim their role without any worries

like, im not really complaining about the fact its weak, the biggest issue is that it’s useless because with the info you gave them, the role, in context, was useless and the only time I was able to actually use it was a stretch.

Claimvig exists as a way to scare town away from claiming, you informing town what the claimvig does, just allows them to claim for free.

I never complained about Gorta tracking me, him doing it is the right thing, I’m more-so annoyed about the fact his past 3 games with me, I’ve been the person he has talked about the most, which like, yeah I randed scum twice but it still doesn’t make it a good play.

Fakeclaims were whatever and in the end I never even used mine.

Only thing I will complain about is town just learning what the anti-claim is for no reason which is something that, at best, should be a mech-oracle thing.

It works for me. Maybe reload?

Why are you even getting bothered that much by a simple “Anti-Claim” Mechanic.
If anyone should be complaining about that shit it’s me but I’m not complaining one bit because I see nothing wrong with it.

Because I randed that role and I feel it was a tad bit unfair that town just got to learn what was the anti-claim?

Wasn’t hard to figure out.
You shouldn’t have killed me your the one that made it obvious.

Obvious that what lol

Host spewed what the anti-claim was, I’m gonna take the opportunity to kill you lol

They never said Anti-Claim Vig?
Least not at that time.