Harry Potter FM - COMPLETE - DEATH EATERS WIN

Like he’s being very Genuine.

Vote Derps or Looooser

Nah joking I have no read on Derps yet.

No please I don’t want to remember this abomination

I suck at sorting PoE

as long as you nerds blast someone I don’t actively townread / someone who I think could be obv town later

thats fine, I guess

i’d be fine bumping merc back up to my towncore / leans for that 1 comment I pointed out.

Marshal
Surge
Crichard
Italy
Centuries
Mercenary

as long as y’all don’t, like, blast inside of here I will be fine with it

I’m assuming 4 wolves in a 17’er

if this list is pure then I think there’s a ~40% chance of blasting a wolf

if anything is a third party, fuck me, I won’t be able to calculate for that in reads so i’m not considering it as a world basically ever until lategame.

I was about to ask why you SR me, but then I saw

this and to respond to this I have been trying to put effort out, but I am a lazy bastard at times and I need to get in the groove. ISOing the top posters is also something I am not motivated to do, but if I don’t do it it won’t get done

as a harry potter nerd
the only neutral killer could be grindelwald, who i’m rather doubtful of

unless it’s something from fantastic beasts and where to find them, which i haven’t read/watched

just drop your reads in-thread

if you see posts that make you feel things, post it

then we can get a conversation started

I might drop the detailed explanation if that’s alright

Ridin Biden seems to be quite experienced at FM.
Almost as though they’ve played FM before.
Anyway enough of that, Ridin Biden still solving while they were top wagon was a good sign they’re town.

It felt like Wazza was making excuses and trying to be overly defensive compared to normal.
For example post 2 and 3.

I just have not seen town Wazza tone wise feel like it is more aggro.
Also as I said, myself and Wazza typically are good at reading each other so it is a fair bit reliant on gut read or soul read whatever you want to call it.

I think so and it seems as if I was not the only person who scumread Boss as there were votes on the slot while I was gone.

I don’t know whatever this was, but I don’t see it coming from scum, so I’ll go back to townleaning this slot. You just don’t make up something like this.

These are flimsy reasons. And there were not votes, but one vote on the slot. It’s also a really stupid argument, because TheBlueElixir can be scum.

It’s time to form a consensus… on PokemonKidRyan. I’d like them to be the lynch today.

I think town:

Surge,
Italy,
Boss110
Mercenary,
Crichard,
Eli

Don’t want to lynch today, but don’t know if they are town:

Marshal,
Apprentice,
ridin_with_biden,

Pure null:
Tyron,
Centuries

Nullscum:
an_gorta_pratai
SirDerpsAlot
TheBlueElixir
Wazza
PokemonKidRyan

These are roughly ordered, I made this in a bit of a rush. I will be back right before EoD, but heading to work now. I’m fine lynching in “nullscum”.

I mean, as usual would not be the first nor last time people are wrong on me >.>

I know its unproductive at this point, but i’ll have to agree with Merc here, not because of improving playstyle, but being encouraged to play at all

I know it’s probably just my inexperience but I find it weird to just “I’m reading X like Z, because in W game he was acting similarly and flipped Z”

Ofc there are other factors involved and I can see how meta can be a reliable strat

Maybe im just whining about it
Whatever

ISOed SDA, I just can’t think this isn’t scummy

Actualy evades ever giving any explanation

back for more

I’ts not like I can

Your points lose credibility when you only talk about the good things.

as a person who hasn’t watched harry potter.

ok

Your examples are probably the worst posts you could’ve used for your point.

IRL Things.
Also because scumreading a player based on one post after they explained themself multiple times about those posts is a joke.
If you’re on about me being a dick to Seth, that’s normal.

No we aren’t, that’s the complete opposite. We are disgustingly bad at reading each other which makes it a lot more hilarious (Not your point, just the fact I usually buddy to you)

Then what are your points based on mine and Boss’ interactions then since you’re scumreading two players who are not a big fan of one another (AKA Boss scumreads me, I townread him)

1 Like