Harry Potter FM - COMPLETE - DEATH EATERS WIN

Oh that’s interesting.

Because you said this to me, when I asked you a question clarifying your Marshal read:

But I had posted this question in a time, where you were absent from thread. This means you weren’t ignoring me at all if you weren’t lurking. However now you say that you don’t lurk. Contradiction.

You probably don’t want it out there in the thread that you’re lurking, because that’s something classically scum would do, so you lie about it here now.

/Vote PokemonKidRyan

This is also a very weak explanation and I think Marshal’s scumrange is bigger than this, given how they have presented themselves. @Marshal Do you play a lot with this player?

No, I literally just missed it because when you get notifications about multiple people replying to a post then you get notifications saying X people replied and it takes you to the first one

We play often enough.
He is an active forumer, I am fairly active.

Votee Voter Votes
Foley Marshal 1/9
Centuries EliThePsycho, SirDerpsAlot 2/9
Wazza ridin_with_biden 1/9
ridin_with_biden Apprentice, Mercenary, CRichard564 3/9
an_gorta_pratai Surge 1/9
SirDerpsAlot Centuries, Italy 1/9
PokemonKidRyan Foley 1/9
Not voting PokemonKidRyan, Wazza, Boss110, an_gorta_pratai, Tyron, TheBlueElixir 6

I’ve played with him before

This isn’t uncommon for villa!him

I don’t really know on him this game tbh, he’s not overly easy to sort, but PKR can do some ??? stuff as villa like that and is capable of more or less faking it as wolf.

Their reasons were much stronger there than here

Would’ve

Remember, this is D1, my reads mean nothing as I don’t care about them myself.

Sure.

It’s not my fault if we’re talking about mechanics and then a PR is like “hello I’m pr”

that’s because it was a joke- you know what, nevermind.

I wouldn’t as that’s just random and off-topic which you just said not to do.

still no.

Me and Foley are reading each others. Idc about the rest of you.

I don’t buy it. You should not feel obliged to even apologize when you “miss” a post. You instead used the wording of completely ignoring.

You answered relatively fast with this, so that’s a slightly better look, but not enough for me to want to switch my vote. Can you provide me with some scumreads?

What makes day 2 so different from day 1. Reading is just the same, but you have slightly more information. You’re still going to be acting on incomplete information at all times.

If you have a read on me that’s interesting, then I’d like to hear it, because it’d help me sort your slot and potentially remove you from the players I want to lynch this day.

A PR can be outed in more ways than them hardclaiming their role in thread. Simply talking about mechanics or PRs allows scum to fish who is a PR or not. I’m sure that this conversation is doing the same, but I think I’ve handled myself interestingly enough to keep them guessing. :wink:

It’d be Hey Marshal, [insert on-topic thing].

But… it’d be sooo interesting… aahhh. Pretty please?

Yes, these posts aren’t really towards anyone else’s benefit for the present moment and talking about how smart engaging further with these posts is, I’ll be happy to discuss post game.

Mechanics.

I’ll pass on reads for today, I’ll place a vote on my top scumread shortly. (Or at least I might, depends if I remember or not)

you clearly aren’t from these forums as this never works like this.

that’s just awkward and strange .

n, o, spells no.

@Tyron, anything to say? I’ve been waiting for your posts for a while

I never thought it was. Some people can just blend in better

I think I am willing to town leadn this

I am working on that

Do you have any scum reads currently?

Why in the hell am I so high on your list when even I know I haven’t done anything much?

I scumread this, I know it’s likely a joke, but there is anti-claim and I don’t think a villager would claim their flavor like that

I think your catchups posts have been a bit weaker this game actually

There’s no real analysis I feel

You had good tone in your first few posts also

This post I agree with

I have been skimming the thread, but I plan to do more analysis posts when I make reads

My analysis won’t be amazing when I am skimming the thread. I learned from Marshal that it’s better to interact and that skimming the thread and going back to read certain things is always better

tbh his reads seem pretty bad.

They just seem thrown together and that’s coming from a guy who’s notorious for throwing reads together.

how so?

In immune to anticlaim