Watch Your Mouth!: Sophomore Year (3/17) - Day 5 - Planters (Mafia) Win!

thank you, i rhymed it just for you < 3

I appreciate it

Alice probs v

As a wolf I don’t think alice would be as privy to point this out because they obv wouldn’t die

Rip thread

Well since FoL 30 has concluded, my obligation to try and do stuff with very little mechanical info is done. So hey there, I am here now.

One thing we can speculate is who would choose wolf or wolves.
I cannot remember which it was.

But, the main targets for this would be like the massive contributors and myself due to lol Furry wolf boy.

I could easily see a team with low posters or low thread presence people atm.

This is a pretty villagery read, tbh.

Immediate towncore for me’s basically Me/Troch/Seth.

Villagery players I’ve found so far are Marshal/Derps/Gorta.

Agreed, he was basically a popsicle in that-game-that-shall-not-be-named. Wouldn’t really lynch him today.

So far she’s mostly posted comments asking about FM terminology. Looks kind of bad for me.

Derps in general feels weird.

He’s not annoying and he feels reasonable rather than just tunneling people on gut.

OwO did you want me to tunnel

But anyway, well, here I am in the thread I suppose.

I’m online now as well. From a quick scroll through, I saw that the bomb exploded, so I guess safe for today.

Going to read through the posts while I get ready this morning.

So far so good, Marshal and Alice looking good on the T side, same with Surge.

While Derps are probably on the slight T poart.

Not really sure as for what is going on with Chili.

1 Like

Kind of wondering why, tbh.

Marshal and you seems town motivated, while Surge just doesn’t have the tone that he have when he were scum.

I mean well, if you don’t die before D3, then we are heccing lynching you

chili is a god tier poet first of all
also, i’m tempted to read marshal as V simply due to the fact that i can’t see why scum would put in this much effort to ensure town safety.

Yes, I agree with this. Even though I got here after the bomb already exploded, I plan to just speak normally throughout. I’m just one of the regular students and will try to help the best I can for others to continue forward.

Or that is reverse psychology he is playing with us, lmao.

dont
no
stop
no

1 Like