Help katze make their champs bio

im kind of just copying eevee. im not gonna use everything here, probably? since i don’t think ill be fully copying how eevee did it or anything, but i do want to mostly crowdsource it because i think it fits me well and is funny

im not gonna make the OP a wiki and will instead probably just cherrypick replies (so try to keep the replies relatively on topic?)

so y’know. roast me. make fun of me. compliment me. post cat pictures. describe my playstyle… i don’t know for sure what i want my bio to look like, so just do what feels right!

or do nothing that’d be pretty funny too

7 Likes

4 Likes

nice TI-84 Plus CE

2 Likes

Steal images of everyone’s cats except yours, fill your bio with those pics and claim they’re urs to assert dominance over everyone else at champs.

6 Likes
4 Likes

ti-84 plus ce graphing calculator

-sulit

3 Likes

this is the scariest thing I can imagine and I think it’s fitting in your bio

1 Like

“best pantheon wolf gravedigger”

-nightingale 2021

1 Like

i dont get it

which means its probably going in

Summary

1 Like

Hi internet strangers, I have a real life name but you guys can call me “katze”. It’s actually the german word for cat, haha. It’s pronounced “kat-zuh”, for the record, and it’s a name i really just like using. Whenever I need to choose a profile picture, I choose a cat of course. I’m a kitty cat! I love randomly saying “meow”, or saying things like “meowch” instead of “ouch”, or “right meow” instead of “right now”. Did you guys know that before I actually spoke in forum of lies voice calls, i’d just randomly meow. How quirky! But there’s one thing to remember. IM NOT A FURRY!!!

22 Likes

12 Likes

“meow”

-nightingale 2021

can you just write a bio about me

‘hi im katze and i love my sister shes the coolest most awesomeist sister in the world and shes so much better than me and her cats are wayyy cuter than mine and shes way better at fps games than me. like WAY better’

there ez

4 Likes

cmon im not gonna lie in my bio what if i rand town

why would i lie as town

9 Likes

Katze’s EoD4 is wolfy

-nightingale 2020

is that from the turbo invitational, cause - Rokon 2020 smh