Help katze make their champs bio

12 Likes

“meow”

-nightingale 2021

can you just write a bio about me

‘hi im katze and i love my sister shes the coolest most awesomeist sister in the world and shes so much better than me and her cats are wayyy cuter than mine and shes way better at fps games than me. like WAY better’

there ez

4 Likes

cmon im not gonna lie in my bio what if i rand town

why would i lie as town

9 Likes

Katze’s EoD4 is wolfy

-nightingale 2020

is that from the turbo invitational, cause - Rokon 2020 smh

“Marshal educes a significantly different aura from Katze”

-nightingale 2020

when you’re being tunneled, use this:

10 Likes

die, katze

whoops where did that comma come from

5 Likes

it’s the oxford comma things are strange, , and, confusing

Hello, everyone, my name is katze! I’m proud to represent the Forum of Lies community here in the Mafia Championships. I’m not really sure what to put here, so here are some facts about me!

• I’m a moderator on Forum of Lies! Following the rules is very important to me. I hope we can have a nice friendly game with no toxicity!
  • Some players on my homesite say I’m hard to read, but I don’t really think that’s true! ^-^
  • I’ll probably be playing a fairly conventional game by the standards of my site, but I know a lot of you will be coming from sites with different playstyles! I’m hoping to learn more about how Mafia is played on other sites!
  • On my site, I’m a bit of a hyperposter, but the postcap this game should help me avoid that, don’t worry!

Let’s all have fun and play together!

9 Likes

Guten Morgen, meine Freunden. Ich habe einen Name aber hier heisse ich “Katze.” Dieses ist das deutsches Wort fuer “cat” und es wird “kat-zuh” pronunziert. Ich nutze diesen Name am liebsten. Wann ich ein Profilsbild waelen muss, ich eine katze waele. Ich bin eine Katze! Ich mag zufaellig “miau,” zu sagen. Haben Sie gekannt, dass, vor ich im Sprachanrufe gesprochen habe, ich zufaellig miauen wuerde. Papae! Aber Sie mussen eine Sache wissen. ICH BIN KEIN FURRY!!!

disclaimer: my german is definitely not accurate so if a native speaker wants to correct this garbage then go ahead

10 Likes

sounds metal as hell

3 Likes

If I were you I’d just put in the not a furry copypasta and call it a day
but you do you

13 Likes

just make it a singular joycat

wait even better

just link this thread

5 Likes

Rather than giving any useful information about kat’s playstyle, I’m going to give you a mildly interesting history fact.

The phrase “alea iacta est,” meaning “the die is cast,” is widely known even by people with no more than a patchy understanding of the life of Julius Caesar. However, in Caesar’s own account of the civil war, he makes no mention of such a phrase, or anything similar. The phrase itself is generally attributed to Suetonius.

10 Likes