Hydra Jailkeeper 9 - Town win!

Let me rephrase that for you

What did datbird say

why are you shading?

literally just said that DRY is scum lol

Uh.

What brought lolcat into this?

fwiw I think Italy’s ISO is literally worthless but I read through the same number of posts in Poisonous and DRFM and I could say the exact same thing about him there. He even expressly said, as town:

So I’m not sure I’m actually going to get anything out of his posts to this point. @sulit I’m still interested in what exactly you’re seeing though, and I’d really prefer if your slot stopped running away every single time you were asked to clarify a read. :slight_smile:

Now, however, I turned my attention to Amelia, and I think there’s a few nuggets there we can read.

fwiw I believe this - I don’t think scum outright says they were talking about getting mislynched, as that really seems to invite the topic for discussion, and I don’t think either has enough experience to feel comfortable inviting that this early in the game

I see this, alongside their overall low engagement, as being the kind of genuine hypocrisy that comes from a town mindset. Scum don’t often bash slankers and then basically slank, they’re more self-aware than that a lot of the time - especially newer scum.

I’m not about to do a full meta-analysis but I pulled up SFoL58 for reference because I’ve never seen them play before and their SoD posts seem quite consistent with those, including the weird fake claims and kills

now for SFoL58

Ultimately, I think the key difference here is that she has just disappeared. I definitely expect them both to start doing things when they get back, but for now I’m not sure I’ll be joining their wagon.

Also there have been 50 replies while I wrote this wtf

Why so Concerned?
Also might wanna read up!

And I asked him why he said this.

He said that he’s just been throwing shit at the wall and saying Dat is out of his Town Meta.

I mostly just read Italy off tone

I’m not concerned. I’m the one saying that lolcat is scum from our team so I’m wondering what brought them into it when I’m the one sussing them and Dat is sussing you.

I don’t think DatBird has the balls to vote LolCat and will try to vote our slot instead with LolCat sheeping them.

We are voting lolcat though?

I’m the one who brought lolcat into it with my read. He was saying that it was odd that your two teams seem to be defending each other to a degree.

as ur just being rude and throwing shit at a wall and hoping no one calls you out that your “meta read” on me has no backing and you still havent given any points to that. And now say im partners with the cats as you say something wrong about me and i call you out. Its all bs

Wazza did you discuss your pocket plan with Datbird?

I think I phrased this wrong.

Dat said that Dry is claiming that Dat is out of his Town Meta but upon asking him what he means, Dry isn’t making any points and is just shading.

lol no, I already said this.

Oh I’m dumb not mind me.

Don’t*

Why not though?