I can't open the game

I tried to open then game and showed up something like that: “Oops! The game crashed up. The crash report folder named “2018-07-20_230902” next to game executable. It would be great if you would send it to the developer of game.” I didn’t open on Vulkan. I tried reinstaling the game and verification on steam, bu nothing changed. Can anybody help, please?

?logs

wait, I’m not on discord nvm.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/r3ehCAL.png

As the error message says, you can find the logs in folder (use the above if you don’t know where to find it). Then, you can do one of two things:
Option 1. Join the ToL Discord Server if you haven’t already. Then, go to the #bugs-dont-ping channel, and drag and drop the log file(s) to upload them. Explain that you got these logs because your game crashed, and a dev will look at the logs and potentially get back to you with a fix.

Option 2. If you don’t have discord/prefer not to use it, you can upload the log file(s) in the folder by dragging and dropping them in the reply box here on the forums, and someone will be able to look at them. However, this will probably take longer than the discord option.

1 Like