Chloe fan club (but only FM related) (formerly initiative to improve townplay thread) šŸ˜¹

Returns to the PoE discussion. If you want to kill someone outside of the PoE, you need to have a very good reason for it.

8 Likes

But did u read my point on it

Probably but i forgot

And discuss it. Hero shots dont have to be solo

if you are alive as a villager past the midgame then the wolves kept you alive on purpose because you are not able to figure them out
think from the perspective of the wolves. they are not going to kill the players who are wrong
if you are right, you are the prime target for nightkills
so if you are alive late in the game as a villager and you still think your reads are correct
they are not correct
and you have wolves in your townreads 90% of the time

4 Likes
How do you think I can improve my fm play?

Marshal i fucking love you

It basically boils down to their attitude regarding other peoplesā€™ alignments and flips.

If they act as they have doubts regarding your alignment, theyā€™re prolly a villa. If they act like theyā€™re absolute certain about it, then theyā€™re prolly a wolf. Reminder that villagers donā€™t have info while wolves have.

1 Like
Does that mean people can still do them seperately?
2 Likes

i will say that re-evaluating might not always work but itā€™s always better than not doing anything and continuing to tunnel villagers until the end of the game
if you re-evaluate, you have a chance to catch a wolf
if you donā€™t, you justā€¦ donā€™t
you guarantee yourself to lose the game after having tunneled villagers the whole game

3 Likes

thatā€™s the theory behind it but i never understood how to apply it in-game so i justā€¦ donā€™t
and people are probably better off
but thatā€™s beside the point

I usually keep people who are village-reading me alive and townread them while killing and mislynching the ones who arenā€™t. Itā€™s basically how I create my own townbloc as a wolf.

Make me rand town. :eyes:

4 Likes

imagine the last fol if i kept townreading chloe despite aliceā€™s logs and claims
and if i kept townreading alice despite her openwolfing
guess how that game would end
probably a village loss, or at the very least, i would be the dumbest villager in that game
but i decided to re-evaluate and i ended up not mislynching the last living person i wolfread initially, that being possessed
and marshal but he died

2 Likes

The way progression works also impacts this. Villagers usually go more back and forth in their reads while wolves do it more spontaneously and more agenda-y.

In short, waterfall and plinko board.

2 Likes

me 2 i genuinly lead us to victory but roll scum like 3 to 1. See like Poisonous and like Fol 27 (i was more saving a single slots life but who cares).

Would you have been happier in BotF IV if you werenā€™t rando shot instantly but lost instead?
Or no

@DatBird

BotF IV was a scum win because the flagbearer and I did FPS things and rushed the town

also i have no idea where to put this
but 70% of players in short fuse, which has just ended, thought i was ā€œweirdā€ that game
i was a villager
what was weird? idk if i should be posting this here i just donā€™t understand what was wrong and i want to see it