Interest Check: Life of the Party

Would people join a misc with 3d inspection mechanics and like actual distance consideration for things like throwing and also hopefully lighting mechanics additionally on the inspection mechanics so when the lights are off the actual image is dimmed too
I’ve designed two rooms so far and just want to see what people think before I actually commit to making a mansion in 3d
They’re definitely not pretty and the main hall is subject to change but meh w/e it’s just a preview
Current plan is to have “heretics” run around the mansion with secret passages and other players (the partygoers) to try and find a way out or otherwise defeat the heretics in some way

If the player closer inspects the bookshelves:

7 Likes

Maps would be actively updated, so if a player takes an item that item would disappear on the image.
And if lights were turned off, the inspection would be darker etc.

6 Likes

feels like it would take a while to process, but
yeah i’d be interested

is that gmod?

1 Like

No; it’s not.

1 Like

Interesting

Im just more intersted in what program you are using to make it. And if ur modeling all that urself or finding the models

1 Like

minecraf

8 Likes

is it really, cause id feel dumb if i didnt notice that

1 Like

If you look at the railings or the dressers you can see it isnt, unless it’s like super modded

3 Likes

Sounds really cool, but also sounds like a lot of work. :slight_smile: But yeah, I’d probably play.

2 Likes

why did you name game after me

1 Like

Kyo came up with the name

but definitely not based on you as we don’t base things on lies

8 Likes

Thats got to hurt, but wasn’t the happy puzzle university name a lie?

Looks cool

Yesn’t.

It was definitely a happy experience for a certain teddy bear…

And there was definitely one big puzzle each chapter…

And it was inside a university.

Technically the truth.

2 Likes

“Happy” Is subjective

Oh my god, what is this program

Wazza, hippo had a life you know

anyway guys gonna make a danganronpa game great idea? thanks

3 Likes