Interrogation Techniques

I hope to hear about everyone’s strategies for interrogating prisoners as Prince.

My favorite is, if I think someone is say, Mastermind, is demand that they tell me who they think is probably the Mastermind.

I got a real smart answer once that tricked me but usually the guilty ones don’t directly answer the question.

i flirt with anyone I jail and execute them if they don’t flirt back or say lame things like “I’m mystic” “literally I’m easily confirmable” “my guy I telepathied yesterday with a dead sherrif this is the third night in a row you’ve jailed me, please stop making innuendos relating to your axe and saying ‘OwO pwisoner’”

5 Likes

marshal i don’t think you’re thinking of the right telepathy

1 Like

i say nothing
anyone who’s BD won’t waste time in waiting for me to ask them for their claim

2 Likes

I jail myself as Prince and pretend like I’m being productive

it was supposed to be like “telepathied when it’s a confirmed unseen game and ive been chainjailed” but i didnt want to use those words

1 Like

Giving them a countdown of three. Regardless of whether or not they take longer to post their class or not, it’s supposed to just make people outright panic and blurt out whatever.

2 Likes

If Prince does that to me when I’m Blue Dragon I will finish the countdown for him before I claim

2 Likes

I generally just hit execute first and let them talk their way out of it

If this was a feature, it could be really helpful sometimes.

1 Like

No.

We do not need prince to self jail

I didn’t say it would be good, I think it would be OP, as the prince could protect themselves from attacks.

Ah

Funny prince

Self-Jail and AtE