It's A Wonderful and Magical Life! [Interest Check]

Welcome to Primrose Academy, where you will start the happiest years in your life: Junior high school! For three years, you will study, join extracullicular activity, and lead a rose coloured junior high school life!

You are just a normal school girl with an average school life. You have many friends that likes to hang out with you, and maybe a best friend or two, and perhaps… a senpai that you have a crush on?

The cool headed student council president, maybe? Or is it the hot headed captain of the basketball team? Ah! You will work with them tomorrow for the festival! You must do your best, okay?

Well, life would go on nicely like that if you are simply a normal school girl. But you aren’t, right? You have a big, big secret you can never share to anyone, even your parents. Only those with the same secret can know! That’s right. You are secretly…

A magical girl that protect the peace on Earth!

Magical girl! Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, are few anime that features magical girls!

This roleplay will resolve around the typical live of a magical girl: Living her daily average school day, while also secretly fighting evil monster that threaten the Earth!

Roleplayers will play a school girl, who by chance find a magic artifact that turn them into A MAGICAL GIRL!

This is intended to be light hearted (push Madoka Magica into a corner). Evil monster may consist of Gold Eye that try to take all gold in the world, or Pastry Queen that want to flood the world with cheap, cold pastry. Secondary characters like teachers, adults, magical boys, will be allowed after several time, but the main cast will still be magical girls.

Let’s have an adventure with magical girls everyone!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE EEEEEEB!!!
(/s I might join, looks interesting.)

Can I keep the first 2 episodes?

(you, sir, have my attention)

1 Like

And yes I am interested. I love fucking up premises and this seems just too easy without even needing to violate the terms of entry.

I probably wont join this one , dont know much about Magical girls.

Unless you need a cheesy side character.

Also will this have a fleshed out magic system like saga of soul or will it just be an anything goes thing.

well this might get kinda technical but let me say

they’re girls

but

magical

3 Likes

Lad my iq isnt capable of understanding that

who u callin lad

U
lad

nah

OOF

But yeah I mean
Like ive not really wsatched Sailor Moon and all that so like
I’ll probably watch the rp though

neither have I :3

I’ve watched madoka magica more times than I can count. Also a few episodes of sailor moon

Thinks a deep think

:thinking:

I guess Ill just watch to begin with then.

Maybe if it progresses a bit

It will be loosely restricted.

Like, if you are the magical girl of peace you can use your magic wand (or stick or whatever it will be) to cast peace related magic. All magic will be street level, with the ultimate spell on small building level.

to start with or ever?

Ok. So no complicated psudoscience explanation for any of this.

Start with

Of course you will need to gather something like ‘Jewel Seed’ that will prevent the monsters from growing stronger or improve your magic

@NuclearBurrito

Nah. You find magic thing, you become a magical girl, you fight monster and gather magic artifact to save the world