[JOJO GW FM] Dead Chat

Sure

ten characters

I know ur not supposed to speak in codes, but supposedly ur allowed to signal. Just like be careful of that rule

Yeah I mean…obviously they can’t communicate to me but its against rules to speak so they know I’m talking to them?

Like: “Welp I vigged them for you, (insert codename), so I hope you’re happy.”

But I more or less want to use it so they can see where my pushes are going and give me feedback at night.

I think like a single emoji or nickname could be fine. Just not $ = this and % = that

Crew? Im going with Crew.

@Possessed
for your logs

Summary

Arete says:

Marshal told me after the last game we played together that the next time he rolled wolf and I rolled villager he was going to SPK me N1. I technically didn’t die N1 but given that he put me on a list that also included eevee and Luxy I’m pretty sure he’s the only one who thinks dayvigging me two hours into the game is a good idea. He’s also been agenda-y as all heck, which is his scumtell.

In worlds where he’s a villager I’m pretty sure I’ve picked up on his softs but I’m kind of doubting his villageriness, if it wasn’t obvious.

People I think are villagers, not in any order (anything on an L3 is intrinsically less confident)

SirDerpsAlot (I forget why but he felt villagery)
PoisonedSquid (I have a secret tell from Vul that points to her being town, also her ATE felt like town ATE)
Luxy and Kai_5 (probably) (this is a read on Luxy not on Kai, and Luxy is harder to read)
TrustworthyLiberal (prrrrobably) (I don’t think W!TL tries to get herself ITA’d)
Eevee
PokemonKidRyan (I forget why but he felt villagery)
Astand (called the town potatoes, it’s a stupid read but I don’t think it’s wrong)
Hippolytus (I think W!Hippo would pretend to care)
Italy (Italy actually trying to do anything means he’s town)
Evil Ginger (he’s just townie okay)
Limestone (feels different from DR)
Kyle? (I think he townslipped by not knowing Nuclear had died)

LastDay’s been kind of villagery in that their reads don’t seem to be coached, but Nuclear has a mechanical theory on something they did that he thinks might have gotten scum his flavor and thereby allowed him to be claimvigged

People I think are wolves:

Marshal (explained above, also look at his reaction to literally anyone pressuring him ever)
Mist1422 (has a meta of being useless as scum and not useless as town, here he’s being super useless which means he’s almost always scum)
Uni (several of his posts feel like not posts that came from him, he’s aware of the threadstate but acting like he isn’t, which points to him being a wolf getting info from scumchat, I’m also pretty sure that 2383 is just a slip since no one but Marshal was actually talking about PKR at that point)

Boss might also be a wolf who TMI’d Insanity town based on ‘acting scummy on purpose’ rather than ‘acting scummy thus is probably scum’ but I’m not super confident on that.

—end of things from Arete–

1 Like

Tell the mafia they are pansies for killing Nuclear

2 Likes

Might be his AtE?

Insanity got lynched? I missed that tbh

Funny how I was the one started the push and the one who stopped it, then died and it still went through

In case I’m wrong about this and you see this message before me Universal: I’m sorry.

In case I’m right about this: Haha! Gottem!

Universal I hope you’re town so we can laugh at Arete

You can laugh at me too because I’m scum reading him too.

@Possessed please remove yourself

Didnt expect it to be Universal tho