[JOJO GW FM] Dead Chat

It’s almost like he’s an Enemy Stand User

If I get to combine alive chat and dead chat numbers I’m top poster

take that Marshal

1 Like

I mean yes

That’s generally how mafia kills work

‘let’s kill the person who’s scummy and trying to stop the group from solving’

Nuclear feels like their V game but I don’t know how they play as W, they seem like the sort of person to probably have a strong W game

I mean

The Student Council was 50 percent wolves

I had posted and you hadn’t

Also Marshal is a wolf and he specifically promised to SPK me in those words

the funny thing is that I totally considered submitting placeholder logs to the effect of ‘by the way if you’re reading this Marshal said he would SPK me N1’

just, you know, it didn’t occur to me that I might be dayvigged 2 hours into the game

same hat

@discobot roll 1d1

:game_die: 1

1 Like

@whoever is reading this, if that is indeed a role that exists:

the thing I was told is that STATEMENTS MADE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD can be anti-claimed, but BEING IN A NEIGHBORHOOD is not an anti-claimable statement

for instance, if I had claimed AC in my neighborhood, which I did not, that would’ve been anticlaimable

on the other hand saying in main chat ‘I have a neighborhood,’ which I was about to do before I saw that I was dead, would not be

assuming I’m interpreting host answers correctly

this is a fascinating use of the singular

I mean it’s a possibility but on the other hand I was killed literally 2 hours into the game so there’s only so much they could have delayed it

this flavorclaim is obviously why I died

inb4 there’s a role that can speak to deadchat but it’s held by an inactive and they don’t bother to show up

Clearly the reason I’m dead is that the Mafia were scared of my one truly OP ability, posting

TFW people were totally posting, Discourse was just being dumb and not showing me :eyes:

*D2 to be fair

we fullcopped you N1

Hello :wave: goodbye

1 Like

I lowkey don’t think outing the Masonry publicly is a scum move

If Ginger is scum they could’ve just said it to their scumbuddies