[JOJO GW FM] Squalo and Tiziano

No. I’m not a cop.

What do you think the enemies are called, we could try to out them before everyone knows some of us at least are JoBros

in our Speciale chat

Enemy stan users?

Like it’s literally wincon on the rolecard?

Unless it means that we all are stand users and need to defeat enemy.

I’m pretty sure that’s what it means, I don’t watch JoJo but I was guessing either some of us are the evils, or we’re all good and the evils are called Passione

Nope.

It literally is “Enemy Stand Users” lmao.

Or maybe he just couldn’t say there because it’d give it away

Ehhh

@DatBird

What is the name of evil faction?

Also, I think it’s weird that I’m a minor antagonist, but considered a JoBro, which makes me think a lot of the enemies in the show are JoBros

Your supposed to ask questions in your classcard, but since you already linked it. It is indeed Enemy Stand Users

That actually means there is no harmful neutrals more likely.

Like there is nothing about killing anything else but enemy stand users in my wincon.

I’m not sure as I’m new to forum games, but how many evils are there normally. I heard the show doesn’t have many good people in this arc

betwen 19 and 25% of players

If you ask why I’m asking about this, it’s becouse this nicely shows PoV of other players.

Most of them assumed I’m talking about bomber.
It kinda point to you being town, since people didn’t know what I’m talking about.
I assume if you were scum, they would know by now about us.

Good enough.

Wait what, I’m confused what you’re talking about, in another conversation?

I asked in main thread what happens if I knew other scum and could kill them rn, but that would also kill me.
On the other hand I will be alive as long as they are alive.

They assumed that I am suicide bomber, not that we are lovers.
Good look for you.

Oh, I havent read like 70% of the main forum lol

I follow it more or less.

So should I try to be active in main thread to avoid dying or should I stay quiet, or does it not really matter

Imo you should stay active.
I can try to protect you and vice-versa from lynch.

The problem is that I need to lay lower than usual, to avoid nightkill.
While you have to stay active to avoid it.

Paradox.