Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

I think every game has an important lesson to take from it, be it a mech-heavy or vanilla one

I think if I ever hosted a closed FM it’d be reasonable to assume there’s at least one Neutral.

yeah but that doesn’t support my joke as well

i guess we’re (the site as a collective whole) too used to the mechanics from a regular FoL match that seeing a closed setup short circuits us

I mean, there’s a reason why Nerf This!! became a meme on this site for a short while.

1 Like

who wouldn’t want 6 innocent children

…okay, in hindsight my reasons for misclearing him were way sillier than I thought they were

I tried to reactiontest him by pushing him to see how he would respond and pretending I had a strong wolfread on him when I actually had him as null

and his response was something like

and for some reason I took his anger as legitimate (which it probably was) and interpreted it as V-indicative (which it was not)

he was uh

very LHF-y

Kinda blew up and got 4 votes really quickly. I was literally typing the post where I planned to bus him when arete was like “lolreactiontests”

1 Like

ah yes the selfvote and ate goes way back

1 Like

That’s just AtE.

It’s not being attention-grabby.

do you think the cavemen would do the equivalent of selfvote and AtE if in the situation

jake was the pioneer of selfvote + AtE

1 Like

/Vote Jane

I don’t do AtE. Or at least not publically.

I did say that it was a very questionable clear in hindsight

as were all my early clears

there’s a reason we mislynched D1 and D2 :upside_down_face:

Marl wasn’t doing anything that game, though. Like the town basically just said “fuck reads” and then gave him the ult despite him doing nothing villagery but claiming.

the wolves were all in the towncore

people would make 5-person towncores and like all 3 wolves were in them

but none of us could keep it up, and our inexperience kinda led to us not being able to actually take the deepwolf deep

you might remember that back then we had distinct camps of people who made reads and people who really didn’t regardless of alignment

1 Like

don’t we still have that

1 Like

i say “we” despite being on break at the time

Which game?

We still have those that don’t.

what are reads

can i eat those