Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

hi HTM

bye HTM

wait

fuck

did we really

fuck

no you’re a copycat and i will sue you

you son of a bitch get back here

mindmeld

Lockscum

oxymoron

this isn’t an oxymoron
it makes sense either way the mod reads it

just like how congress can see things both ways super easily even when it doesn’t make any sense

it is randomized, decided by mod = randomized
it is randomized, decided by mod = mod decides it

1 Like

oh
bureaucracy
right

three days
three days
three days

2 Likes

mods gay
mods gay
mods gay

1 Like

5 Likes

finally, i’ve found out where kat lives

6 Likes

The Moon Spirit (Unofficial Class)

Unseen Killer
Moon Cycles (Passive) - The phases of the moon empowers you. During a full moon you are immune to death at night, During a Crescent Moon, you are immune to occupy. during a new moon, nothing happens.
Black Star (Passive) - The Moment you died a single black star formed in the dead of night. the person who caused your death will have the black star linger over them. they will be unable to vote guilty in trials if a trial killed you. if an ability killed you that ability can't be used. this passive is disabled if the Current phase is a full moon or a crescent moon since the moonlight blocks out the black star.
Lewd Clothing (Day) - Whoever you just exposed your naughty clothing is so taken aback they cannot perform their day ability. - 3 uses
Seductive Behaviour (Day) - You become flirty with the target person, so flirty that they decide to visit you tonight. - 2 uses
Stabbity Stab (Night) - Kill a player - Infinite Uses
Ghostly Aura (Night) - Deliver a message to the Black Rose from the Grave - Infinite Uses while dead(once per night)
Your objective is to Eliminate the Blue Dragon and any Neutrals who stand against you

reminder that this was in FoL at one point

I rolled that and then subbed out due to IRL

you were just intimidated by me

it was the lewd clothing wasn’t it

FoL balance changes

Distract has been removed

And will be replaced by this ability

2 Likes

Can we run FoL: r-rated version

Where all abilities’ names are chaned to non-pg13 ones

Some people on this forum are going to have a field day

I’m weirdly curious as to why this existed