Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

dybu dabu will return and save town in mashes

2 Likes

look i’m sorry that was my fault for bad design

We were really unlucky that game.

[keysmash]

1 Like

ive been an alive town in every mash end-game where town have fucked up horrendously lol

its okay losing if u die early cuz then u just blame the idiots still alive but when u alive u have no one to scapegoat rip

3 Likes

that’s because your power comes from the sheer fear you doing absolutely nothing instills in the opposite allignment, making them fuck up everything

the only thing I fear more than hippo is fear itself

Phobophobia?

Reminds me that I have to do a presentation on fears and I’ve had no time to work on it.

I suppose I’ll just wing it and improvise for ~10 minutes. And try not to faint from the anxiety.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten pretty good at this, tbh.

display a picture of hippo

don’t say a word

a great demonstration of fear

Oh yes i remember that

PKR pocketed me there.

After that, we basically cleansed the wolf team with ITA`s

No, Town lost.

gh punked us too hard

I get so much homework, I can only assume that the teachers think we don’t work during quarantine. But I still work. My schedule hasn’t changed.

Which means that I get more homework despite the fact I lack the time to adapt. So I have to decide between what I care more/less about and focus on that, trying to “wing it” for the other stuff.

And it’s rather stressful considering exams are this month and I haven’t really prepared myself.
Well. We’ll see what happens…?

Same, but add procrastination to the mix.

I literally cant read PKR because I always disagree with everything he says regardless of alignment.

3 Likes