[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

Alice ici team confirmed.

damn, not even the new rule is stopping this mad lad

ok sorry, im done memeing ici lol

to be frank i’ve missed three seperate homework deadlines trying to get myself to put out something decent
the geyde read was just fucking thrown out there to try and get me to think of something

. . . . .or am i?

The Illuminati have sent the following message to the thread:

“There is at least one alive member of Town and at least one alive member of the Mafia with an alternative wincon incompatible with their faction.”

why do i feel what i said last week is gonna happen again to me lmao

ici. you can go for an hour if you want. you can leave. the thread will still be here when you come back, and you can take a break from this in the meantime.
anyone who scumreads you for taking care of your own mental health first is an idiot anyways

Hey man irl is more important than this game di that instead

simon, go make a single god damned read and i’ll take this seriously

1 Like

so

one of the mafia win with town?? or one of the town wins with mafia

and i’d hazard a guess that if it’s the latter, it’s the gf

Can the illuminati mafia start bussing

1 Like

wait no is it BOTH???

i defended you early because i thought your posting would have improved by now but it hasn’t gone up in quality by an inch

Simon do give literally a single read on who you think is bad.

If no one claims this I’m just gonna take this as bs mafia sent

…I don’t believe this.

Whyd everyone push Kyo yesterday we should been killing the Simons and Maxis lol.

1 Like

aight so idc abt greenchecks anymore i guess so someone please give leafia an iso i gtg gl dont get mad luv ya all

Another town just flipped and it seems like noone really cares about it? One that I even scumread… I hate this gamestate

Thunderdome by Alice mainly.