Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

Sounds fun. I have heard the game before but never actually played

once upon a time boner meant something different

What do you think of my class @katze -chan?

weeb

Nerd.

no redirection/occupation/death immunity (or bleed immunity)

although this basically makes it immune to everything :^)

this seems generally pointless because i dont think theres any ways to get extra KP out of this

it seems like a fairly weak NK overall, although with few people alive it becomes literally impossible to lynch so

1 Like

You can make Bounty printer go brrrrr.

but i’d sacrifice my nightkill for it :eyes:

and bounty isnt infinite use on any classes afaik

1 Like

Oh, right.

you cant be healed from bleed

wait no

help

oh, @jane you also forgot to number it

2 Likes

I’ll (probably) revamp it entirely tomorrow, dw.

1 Like

now TBE has to up the ranger by one

speaking of which

ranger/archer class cards here

The Archer (Unofficial Class)

Blue Dragon Killer
Multi-shot (Day) - If you fire an arrow at one of your marks tonight, remove all marks and attack any other player whose mark was removed. You are immune to redirection this night. - 2 uses
Eagle Shot (Night) - Fire an arrow to kill your target. This ability is disabled if you kill a member of BD with it. - Infinite uses
Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death immune. You may have up to three marks. Targeting a marked player with this ability will remove the mark. Targeting yourself will remove all marks. Marks disappear on death or class change. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

thoughts

Multi-shot (Day) - If you fire an arrow at one of your marks tonight, remove any number of marks and attack that number of players. - 2 uses

does this attack all marked players? the wording implies you attack as many players as marks you have, but not that those players have to be your marked ones (eg: mark 5, 6, and 7 – use multishot and attack 6, 9, and 2)

Eagle Shot (Night) - Fire an arrow to kill your target. All of your abilities are disabled if you kill a member of BD with it. If you are shooting a mark, become redirection immune tonight. - Infinite uses

katze like

Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death, occupation or redirection immune.

this is an interesting way to buff bullseye

katze like

this is right

you can sacrifice all of your marks to shoot 3 people

or, you could sacrifice 1 mark and attack another mark

gives a bit more leeway

1 Like

Me when I see I got my role PM but then I see my class:

1 Like

i.e.

sacrifice as may marks as youd like and you can attack that many people the next night

ah, so that’s intended

thats… interesting

i feel like that might be a bit too strong

but im also not thinking very hard about it

…Anyone who cares / knows anything about Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, what is Roy’s base strength?

too fucking strong why does his forward smash kill at 50–

wait, you meant in the fire emblem game :upside_down_face:
also hi vulgard ily

it makes it so you can actually shoot someone being not death immune(sacrifice 1-2 marks and shoot the third)

I made it so the class’s life goal isn’t to try and shoot 3 people by the end of the game

give it some flexibility because the mech confirm phys was marked n1 doesn’t mean you have to shoot them

thought multi-shot is probably the most need-testing-or-reworking the most