Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

@ChopChop

Apparently you’re a really good unit in FE.

But ans if you do that you also forceroll yourself as Prince

Hes a strong contender, Robin in Awakening I felt was as well busted

CL had convert immunity before their first convert
which is literally the best thing ever
but also had to sacrifice one cultist to kill ONE other person, bypassing nothing

which was literally the worst thing ever

1 Like

The winning play is to not play.
So the Cult can roll and I don’t have to play the only unconvertable BD in the game.

:sob:

1 Like

If you use them to forceroll me Neutral I’ll love you forever and side Cult if it rolls.

Convertable CL :eyes:

i mean

just… be less villagery as a villager

this is like, half serious

fok
i meant death immunity

Uh… what?

death immune CL is pogchamp

meanwhile I’m over here realizing I somehow managed to mash new and old Cult together in SFoL 62

oh god oh fuck

Fanaticism (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until you successfully convert a player, where upon this passive is disabled. (Starting Cult Leader only)

Disguise (Day) - If the target player dies tonight, they will appear as a class of your choice. - 1 use (shared)

bring these back tbh

1 Like

Cult Alts
The CL has erads
this was before I realized CL only got erad after cult alt era

If I rand wolf, I can try as hard as I want to, but I’m just gonna be outed day 1 and die before ever having the opportunity to play the game. It’s really annoying.

I could hold back, but then I might get nightkilled without having done anything. It’s a precarious balance.

why did they ever remove fanaticism

This sounds like a joke but it’s probably unironically good advice, because when Vulgard rolls town he’s a shining beacon of towniness.
Leveling your scum/town games so they are similar would most likely be effective.

But these are just thoughts of a bystander.

1 Like

cult was almost as good as unseen and we couldn’t have that