[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 4 - Day 4 - The Blue Dragon and the Plutocratic King win!

:hammer: Stop Talking :hammer:

Well, that gives us eight.

1 Like

Took you long enough.

Official Voting Counter

Accused Votes Count
Italy 7/7 H_Hja, Cheeki, Teleology, SogMan, Napoleon, SirDerpsAlot :crown:
JakeTheWolfie 1/7 Diggity69
:crown: SirDerpsAlot 1/7 JakeTheWolfie

Execution commencing…

When in Rome… - Execution of Italy!

Italy looks around as SirDerpsAlot the King looks down upon them, Derps gives a sadistic smile when Hja runs at Italy from behind, he falls down and then is dragged towards a hole by Hja, Italy continues to try and fight Hja and stop the death but it’s no use, Hja drops Italy in the hole which extends giantly, it was a giant field, and there were giant claws grabbing buildings and placing them down, building Rome.

Italy lands on a haybale, their eyes hurting once they are stabbed by the straw in them, Italy gets up and looks around, there was a giant circle around him now thanks to the buildings, and now more and more were being placed around inside the circle, making it smaller, not stopping until the circle is so small that if one more building is placed down, they will be crushed by it, the crane grabs the building and hovers it. Ready to drop it.

Italy looks up at the building, there’s some text on the bottom of it, Italy squints to read it as the building falls down… "…Rome wasn’t built in a day." Italy says as the building falls down and squashes them, then as if following the wish Italy said, a giant explosion is heard and seen and the entire city crumbles into nothing but ashes…

Italy has been executed! They were:

The Cult Leader :crossed_swords: :shield:

Cult Special
Train (Passive) - At any point before the start of the first night, you may message the host and choose the Cult alts that the Cult class that spawned with you will receive, based on a non-unique class they can be converted from. If you do not choose the Cult alts, they will receive a random valid set.
Fanaticism (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until you successfully convert a player, where upon this passive is disabled. (Starting Cult Leader only)
Disguise (Day) - If the target player dies tonight, they will appear as a class of your choice. - 1 use (shared) :crown:
Rupture (Day) - Cause a player to bleed. They will bleed and die in two nights if not healed. - 3 uses (shared) :crown:
Brainwash (Night) - Change target player into the Cult version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Blood of Mithras (Night) - Kill a Cult player and a non-Cult player. The first use of this will not kill the cult player. - Infinite uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Night 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours at 2019-08-11T17:00:00Z

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Wazza woke up earlier than his other two idiots and was ready to see the slaughter today.

”Huh… that’s strange… No one is dead.”
”The Quiet After the Slaughter as they always say.”
”I hate you.”
”No one died then… Hm…”

Day 3 has begun and will end in 72 hours or earlier if someone is lynched!

so ozz was jailed then

Well, that’s a good sign… What did our Invests find?

Okay so last night I was conduited with Tan and I also WoW’d H_Hja last night. H_Hja came up as Neutral! So I think she should be our NK

/vote H_Hja

/vote H_Hja

I’m not keen to toss my vote in until we hear from Nappy. I don’t think he had any marching orders, so he could have gone for a few different courses of action, and he may have something relevant for us.

Official Voting Counter

Accused Votes Count
H_Hja 2/6 Cheeki, Teleology

Alright that’s fine. This is the feedback I got on H_Hja though:

Your target is Neutral!

Yeah, and if that thing we talked about this morning is true, then Nappy might have something for us depending on what he did.

I’m guessing she just didn’t attack in order to frame the person in jail

Were you healed btw?