Last Poster Before Threadlock gets a cookie (cookie thread v2)

eevee was town who got converted to NK for … some reason …

4 Likes

What? How? Why?

Clearly I’m going to roll starting PK and win.

Excuse me what.

2 Likes

Also that player list is… nostalgic.

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

host moderrored and decided to convert eevee to nk for some reason bc of the moderror i think so game was pretty much bastard i believe

1 Like

I heared that compensating the other faction for a moderror isnt unheared of outside of fol, was it for this reason?

compensation for moderrors is a known and acknowledged thing but this is … not really how it would normally be done, or how it’s supposed to be done

reviving the scum leader for accidentally killing them

host makes a moderror:

small brain: rerand game

medium brain: can game

big brain: make a random player a fucking NK for whatever reason

9 Likes

“Italy has died! He was the NSF Leader”
“actually wait no italy is alive”

4 Likes

Normal host: announces that there was a moderror and just goes on

i had to remove myself from deadchat twice that game
the question is not “why was the game not reranded” but is instead “how did we still win”

1 Like

I mean for a moderror to the extent where you need to make a GK a psycho king I think you’d need to do something else

2 Likes

if you’re going to introduce compensation for a moderror it should generally not be done by introducing bastard elements that could not reasonably have been anticipated in advance by the players

2 Likes

But Arete, what if I want to be forcerolled as CL for my compensation :^)

1 Like

such as, for example, a GK being converted to a Psycho King :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Total power move; attack yourself to spite the host after they convert you to compensate for a moderror

Whats a normal compensation? I think I’ve seen this happening only once, and host gave scum team in a closed setup a charge of an ability more