Lazy Heirs and Cursed Servants [Main Thread] (ABANDONED)

In the Kingdom of Adiart, a millennia or two later, two Heirs with their servants arise. Their Father, the King, is angry with his Lazy Good-For-Nothing heirs. So he decided to consult with the local Cult to, in exchange for letting them practice freely, curse two servants to his heirs, forcing them to do whatever their heirs want, with the intent of making them better people. He has also declared to his heirs that whoever is most-suited for the throne will be his official heir, with lots of monetary gain alongside it.

The Servants did not like this. If the heirs were to live, they would be cursed for the rest of their lives, doing what their masters command. But, all is not lost! There was a small loophole in the curse that the Cult Leader told only the servants: “While you must do what your masters say, you are free to do it however you wish. If they ask you to make soup for them, it is not your fault for them not specifying that it had to not be poisoned.” The Cult Leader knew that if either heir rose to power, they would see the flaws in their practices… Mithras revealed this to him. But, if at least one Heir died, then this would no longer happen

So, as a result we have Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Heirs, and Cursed Servants. What could possibly go wrong?

Please refrain from talking until I say so.

Signups can be found here for more information.

Current Game Status:

The Evening~ (Naturally ends at 2019-11-29T01:00:00Z)

RolePlayers:

1: @Magnus
2: @KyoDaz
3: @Simon
4: @Shurian

@Magnus
@KyoDaz
@Simon
@Shurian

Please send your Role Preference in the PM that was sent to you.

@Magnus
@KyoDaz
@Simon
@Shurian

I write to…

The Heirs that you may one day supersede me, and rule over my kingdom when I am gone.

The Servants, that you help me rule over these lands. All hail Mithras.

These letters appear to the appropriate people, with the appropriate text attached,

The Morning has begun, and will transition to The Afternoon at 2019-11-27T01:00:00Z or when all players agree to transition.

So we can post?

Yes. This will mainly be used to post announcements

Delet

1 Like

Also, this is for anything that you want to be Public. If you would rather not have then entire castle know that you’re killing your master, please use the PMs.

Got it. I’ll use PMs.

Announcement to all Heirs: You can “do” as many words with any length, you just can’t “say” them. “Saying” includes any form of communication. You can write a book, you just can’t say “Do this”

1 Like

They’re too lazy too.

1 Like

A RetCon is happening!

All Heirs to the Throne will have their roles updated shortly for the details…

1 Like

“I will use my last post for this”

“I am a fat slob, call me your grace”

The Host Facepalms at your waste

1 Like

@Magnus
@KyoDaz
@Simon
@Shurian

The clock tower struck 12:00. All in the castle could hear it. It is the Afternoon.

The Afternoon has begun, and will transition to The Evening at 2019-11-28T01:00:00Z or when all players agree to transition.

2 Likes

@Magnus
@KyoDaz
@Simon
@Shurian

A loud THUD echos throughout the royal chambers. It sounded like it originated from the Princess’ Chambers, specifically, but you can’t be sure…

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA
I cant ahahah

3 Likes

Fell over?

At least it wasn’t too disastrous.

1 Like

Note to everyone: If you are in an area, please remove yourself from all other areas sans your role card

1 Like