Mafia Avatar Wars Art contest

I’m hosting an art contest where you create mafia themed avatars.

You must also explain it.

Example Entry

I made a half self portrait on the left side of the blade to represent my town self, and the right side is representing my dark/mafia side.

You can also add if you are submitting for fun or if you would like to participate in the contest.

Entries open for a month

1 Like

My current avatar is probably fine: It’s a faceless person wearing a monochrome gas mask.

I see things radically; only in black or white. I tend to irritate and aggravate people with beautiful colors because of how stubborn I am once I have my mind set on one thought.
Oftentimes, I would be deadset on a wrong thought, and even if I were to realize that, I would still support that thought.

Not related to mafia

I wear a mask because I don’t want to show my true face, but I have worn this mask for so long that it essentially has become my true face.
I chose a gas mask because it was cool. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn’t draw any eyes because -aside from the fact that it would cost me more effort to draw eyes- I didn’t want to see anything anymore.
No beauty in the world could make me unsee the filth that I have seen.

Drawing

1 Like

I’m using Maki Harukawa as my pfp.

1 Like

pokemon

1 Like

I have reasons for choosing Maki. It goes into spoiler territory if I were to explain why.

1 Like

My guy is a beautiful glue monke.

No questions asked

My character’s talent is Ultimate Childcare Giver. One skill that comes in handy when putting kids to bed is telling stories.

Awww man where’s the talk about avatars?

Mines is a FFXIV boss because he’s cool

That is a great talent. I’m still working on that one. I babysit my younger siblings. They don’t seem to listen though.

1 Like