MafiaUniverse Hydra Event 2020

Your parents sure have tho

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I was the result of a failed condom yes

do me

you havent shot honeycat yet

wait what

never forget

context is that during a turbo where you could only post in images I posted images trying to convey to sulit to give me a picture of her cat.

However I used guns in some of the images to try to convey that it was like a robbery at gunpoint for cat pictures to be funny

She, however, interpreted the images as me saying that she should shoot her cat and got increasingly mad at me for that.

I then executed her for not giving cat pictures.

7 Likes

heyyy Marshal :eyes: do me too

n e rd

no u

I’ll start with playing mafia with you. I, when town, do not like to play with you, regardless of your alignment. It’s just really fucking frustrating. You shroud literally everything you do in reactiontests / sarcasm / FPS / bullshit that it’s impossible to know what you mean when you say anything. You are like a teacher in a class who will ask questions to the class but every single question is a trick question. It’s not fun to be laughed at for giving what seems like a fine answer and being told “haha, you think, but it’s actually the opposite”. You stop raising your hand. You stop engaging. You just wait for the teacher to stop whatever fun they are having and for them to explain it, and take notes, and just try to get through the class. It sucks and I don’t like it.

I wrote maybe 5 more paragraphs of things about you and have deleted them, for reasons. I’ll leave you wondering what they are about, as a little bit of payback :wink:

cat

I’m interpereting all strikethroughs as a yes unless you cancel

I’ll do solic first

marshal how the fuck are you so good at this

this is the meanest part of the entire post

1 Like

I hope you wonder forever

1 Like

i might

maybe in those paragraphs is an enticing roast :joy_cat:

1 Like

I don’t know you well in a sense that’s outside of mafia, so I’m going to base it only off of that.

Sometimes your posts come off as slight attacks at a person and it can lead to arguments that are unproductive and clog thread. You have a brand of sarcasm/sass where you very passive-aggressively reply to posts in a way that can feel unfounded. When people engage you double down and it gets into unproductive arguments where 1 person feels like they were just slightly personally attacked and needs to defend themself and the other is you.

Playing with you is like when someone is walking past you in a hall and makes an active attempt to trip you, you can either walk by being minorly offended by it or turn around and ask what’s up. Even if it was done as a joke it can lead to an argument and it actively makes the hallway harder for everyone else to navigate because you have 2 people in the middle of it arguing with minor personal stakes.

I still think you are cool otherwise and good at Mafia when you get past that but it’s definitely something I’ve noticed.

1 Like

do me lord marshal

You had a promising start as far as FM goes and then you kind of just… haven’t. I understand if IRL gets in the way but after FoL29 it’s been kind of all downhill from there in my opinion. I think you do well with high WiM but when you lack motivation or are busy you just don’t play well and you haven’t been active in a while.

It’s like you joined chess club and immediately did pretty well and beat a lot of players and then kind of just… stopped coming to meetings. It’s just slightly dissapointing tbh.

1 Like

ok