[Minimash] Community Forum Mafia 2 - (5/9/31) - Game Over - ModeShifter (Alice) Wins!

I get to choose a banned player during the day, and then a target during the night, and I can compare whether or not the were the same alignment.

K what changed you claimed you were fine to die in the night cause your role wasn’t important why did it become important

BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT BANNED

Read, please.

And the results are?

I think if Light was scum, he wouldn’t tell the truth about visiting Marshal here. I also don’t like how Kyo is withholding valuable info that could help town, or at least claims to be doing so. I think it’s possible that he’s only making the claim so that Derps doesn’t shoot him. Still possible he’s town, but he has slipped down to my nullread now.

They weren’t the same alignment, which is what I expected, considering Hippo was almost certainly neutral.

PKR literally claimed a track on him.

1 Like

what game are u comparing this to, as ur stating an opinion thats clearly based off of a meta. As its been like 6 months i cant really tell u solics meta clearly.

just because u quote one thing doesn’t mean u didn’t read the whole iso

Would paranoia regarding Nap’s wtf play be reason enough to explain this
I got…pretty fucking angry last night

So why did you parady cop a town read that was killed in the day and a top town read in the night?

Like I would always pick someone in the PoE to compare hippo with.

the thing I said at eod was because of stress

…we don’t even know if 3ps exist here.

Yeah, I’m fine with killing this tbh.

I’ve given my reasoning, and I am sticking by it. Sure, it’s shit. Too bad.

were are u getting this from?

So I can call him out on his bullshit because this is exactly the mechanical information I have.
Neutrals do not exist.

2 Likes

hm noot really trsuting l1ght here with him checking someone banned

Tell me, what town role or scum role would have an ability that makes them leave the game? You’re smarter than this.

In his last post, hippo said fairwell
i think it’s more likely than not that he had TMI that he was about to be yeeted somehow

this is a lock hardclaim, correct
you are not going to rescind

he litterally did it to himself