Minority Rule Royale 2: Teams Edition- Eli and Intensify Wins!

Welcome to Minority Rule Royale 2: Teams Edition!

Hosted by DatBird and potential Cohost :flushed:
credit to Marl for original Minority Rule Royale

Welcome to Minority Rule Royale 2: Teams Edition! The rules are pretty simple. I will present you a choice of several roomsā€”just choose one to enter. If you pick the room with the most people, you will all meet a horrible demise.

How to play?

Every round, you will be given a list of rooms to choose from. PM me your pick privately. if you pick the room a majority of the players pick, you will be eliminated. If there is a tie, then both rooms are considered a majority and players who picked both are eliminated. The game will end once there are two or fewer players left. .

Since its team edition, you will have to find a partner and signup with both of you claiming to be each other partners. Team size is limited to 2. Do /Join with @PLAYER as my partner to join. Feel free to PM or DM each other as long as you include me. I will need separate dms for submissions tho, so donā€™t just submit in your team chat.

Rooms

Air - A random picker becomes light.
Betrayal - If this room is tied for the minority, it gains infinite picks and becomes the majority.
Death - Everyone who picks this dies, even if it is not the majority.
Dice - Everyone who picks this is given a random status.
Divide - Everyone who picks this counts as half.
Earth - A random picker becomes heavy.
Evil - All pickers become cursed.
False - This room does nothing, but it takes the name of another random room.
Force - A random person who did pick this will change to a random room in the current pool.
Gravity - A random person who did not pick this will change to this room.
Holy - A random picker becomes a saint. All other pickers become cursed.
Illusion - This room takes the effect of another secret room before the start of the round.
Insanity - A random picker becomes insane.
Life - If nobody picks this, everybody dies.
Luck - If this room is the majority, then one random picker will survive. If this is not the majority, then one random picker will die.
Majority - If this room is the majority, the rooms with the second most votes will be the majority.
Multiply - Everyone who picks this counts as two.
Mundane - This room literally does nothing.
Murder - One random picker becomes a Serial Killer
Mystery - Everyone who picks this is given a random status. They are not informed which status they received.
Permanency - If picked by anyone, this room will also be in the pool for the next round. Once this room is the majority, it is removed from the pool for all future rounds.
Protection - All pickers are immune to death this round for any reason other than the majority. A random picker becomes a bodyguard.
Purity - Everyone who picks this loses all statuses.
Rejuvinate - Everyone who picks this becomes healthy.
Spite - A random picker will becomes cursed.
Secrecy - All pickers become cultists.
Unity - If all players pick this, nobody will die due to the majority.
Ritual - All pickers get the soulbound status.
Graveyard - If nobody picks this room, three random dead players are revived.
Duplicate - Takes the effect of the room with the most pickers (at the time this room activates).
Friendship - If this room isnā€™t the majority, all players in this room will move to the room of their teammate and receive the effects of that room. Unless you are both in this room in which case nothing happens to yall.

Statuses

Bodyguard - Nobody who picks the same room as you can die for any reason other than the majority. If anyone who would die without your intervention is saved, you will die instead.
Cultist - If there are any cultists, then there will be a room that only its members may pick. It will be denoted in [brackets].
Cursed- You will die next round unless your status is removed or your death is prevented. This status is removed afterwards.
Healthy - You cannot die for any reason except for the majority. Once your death is prevented by this status, this status will be removed.
Insane - You must pick the majority or you will die.
Light - You do not count as a picker for the next round. This status is removed afterwards.
Heavy - Your pick counts as two picks for the next round. This status is removed afterwards.
Saint- You are immune to death. Once your death is prevented by this status, this status will be removed.
Serial Killer - A random person who picks the same room as you will die.
Soulbound - If you lose this status you will die.

Order of application goes:

Effects of the Room
Existing Statuses
Majority calculated (Death from majority happens here.)
New Statuses

Special Rules

1. Care Package: Every round, a random room will be chosen to contain a care package. Picking this room awards you with a single tangerine! :tangerine: Tangerines :tangerine: are useless, but will be used to break ties at the end of the game. In the case of a tie, the player with the most tangerines :tangerine: will win!
  2. Shrinking Circle: The formula for determining the amount of rooms has been scrapped. The game will start with 8 rooms. Every round, the pool will shrink by one until there are only two rooms remaining. (This does not count rooms that exist due to special circumstances such as cultist.)
  3. Teams: If teammates end up in the same room by the end of the New Statuses phase they will receive a :tangerine: Tangerine :tangerine: each! That means more chances of winning ties. Also if one of you wins the game, both of you do. Prepare to get carried. There is also the new Friendship room to work with teammatesā€™ mechanics.

Living Participants

1. Team Number 1: Wazza and Min
  2. Team Number 2:Eli and Intensify
  3. Team Number 3: Marluxion and WindwardAway
  4. Paper Mario Birds: thepigeonnyc and Silviu
  5. Frens: clonedcheese and Jane
  6. UntrustworthyLiberal: Aelin and TrustworthyLiberal
  7. Team Somewhat Polish:Orangeandblack5 and Arete
  8. Bread and Butter: Chloe and Sulit
  9. Team Marshal: Marshal and GGhana
  10. Team Number 5: Luxy and Nerbins
  11. Team Number 6: Squirrel and Italy
  12. Team Number 7: Emilia and KyoDaz
  13. Team Number 8: Appel and willtaylor

Links

Phase 1 Begins: Rooms areā€¦
Phase 1 Ends and Phase 2 Beginsā€¦
Phase 2 Ends and Phase 3 beginsā€¦
Phase 3 Ends and Phase 4 Begins
Phase 4 Ends and Phase 5 Beginsā€¦

PHASES ARE 24 HOURS. This game will start when it seems like everyone has a team and no one else is joining.

1 Like

/in

/in

/inze

who want to be partnerze

/join with @min

1 Like

min
:pleading_face:

1 Like

Smh I wanted min

1 Like