[MISC] Alice's Danganronpa - Game's End

I’m drained from finishing my misc lol

You can rest for the time being. We have 22 hours and 30 minutes before anything serious starts. If you don’t wish to say anything, then you can just go take a rest at your dorms.

Oh wazza left.

“Ah, now that you mention is, that does sound right” With a bashful smile, she simply nodded her head as she attempted to psych herself up.
“At least this cafeteria seems well stocked. I mean, food just appearing and going away… we should not lack nourishment during this. Food will be important for our energy… and well, basic survival.”

Yep. …say Richard, what do you think of following me?

this game is gonna be a mix of people doing RP and not doing RP

Takumi dabs

1 Like

no
this is going to be a war where only one side will survive to the mastermind trial

“Looking at the school map, I am rather more curious what the laboratories have to offer.”

“We got our food and other basic necessities covered, one way or the other. That leaves us with… escaping the school.”

“…”

“Well, I don’t plan to be the leader of the group, so if anyone wants to take on the spotlight, go ahead. I will be the sidekick.”

(This is DR, I love DR RPs I have been in, I also am like kinda loving this character so I am going to easily be able to get into it )

“Well, we might have had someone leave already… but it may be good to get to know each other. We are all Ultimate level students, right? If we all work together surely things can go well!”

(Also I will have death flags if it is the last thing I do. And knowing me, it could be the last thing I do. Aim is to survive despite these flags)`

I nominate Marshal to be in the spotlight!

I don’t wanna be a leader

I wanna be a follower

and I wanna go into dark places alone

is that too much to ask?

1 Like

do you in any way think that attempting to stab me is smart

well you always have a gun so I would never assume I could get close enough

“Not to be a pessimist, but modern humans are more prone to be selfish than altruistic.”

“For now, let’s go with your plan and explore the school. How about we meet up tomorrow at around noon?”

i think we should all split up into solo groups and wander to the nearest dead end or dark corridor

While we are in an “uncommon” situation, I doubt there will be any guns in this school. Without a silencer, anyone could clearly hear gunshots being fired.

–damnit RP and non-RP are mixing up.

bold of you to assume i don’t always carry a backup backup backup backup pistol

Well imma be dipping whenever my leave gets processed (sent before wazza left lol) so see ya i guess

if we are located in america I think you severely estimate the amount of guns in school

if we are anywhere else you are probably right

where are you even leaving to
you know we can only leave to dorms and bathrooms right now