[Misc] Blood on the Forums IV: Glimpse of the Future (Evil Wins)

there is literally nothing you can do except convince every single person in the entire game that you’re a villager, which you will not succeed at.

Too bad Amelia already moved three times, and ur going to be exiled. We dont need some guy who wont even look at my town tone to stay in game if ur just bloodthirsty like this

Ngl those are really similar

@Icibalus pull at least 1 town game tho

1 Like

sigh

I literally shouldn’t need to if the tones are literally fucking identical, but whatever.

Notice a simmilar post from a village game, in Poisonous Mafia. Now, the paragraph structure is simmilar, but the tone is different. Notice how each and every sentence is much more focused, and more importantly is not just a litany of different, underdeveloped reads, but instead a point about the game itself, about the structure of the lynch.

In general, the tone is waaaay better, in a way that I can’t really express without quoting every single Dat post, but I hope that ya’ll can see that the PoE post is far more focused and has much better tone thatn simmilar length posts from Dat this game.

1 Like

@DatBird why am I your number one townread that seems from nowhere tbh

There are still tonal simmilarities, but those are generally datbirdisms. If you think about the more speciifc tone, however, it should be obvious that Dat is not in his village range.

Your push on nappy and your readlist kinda correlated with what I was thinking. Mainly a mindmeld read

Yeah the jokey ‘well what can I say’ tone is pretty evident

You literally have not made a single post indicating you dislike Napoleon

Its literally the read list that Ici has been talking about?

Additionally, you were pushing on redrover during the red v geyde/napoleon interaction

Surely if you thought Napoleon was the scum in that situation you would be pushing Napoleon

Your push changed my opinion. I had him at a townread up until his recent posts

your and alices push*

These are the only mentions of napoleon

Yeah as I made them recently?

Ok but if I changed your opinion, how is that a mindmeld

As for my accusers, bold of you to assume that I can’t make mechanical statements in a game that is significantly more mechanical than most FM games, especially when I’m under a lot of stress and can’t really find the concentration to make good reads.

1 Like

So you pushes changed mine and the rest of your readlist was pretty similiar to what i had. How is that not a mindmeld?