[VFM] Poisonous Mafia - (3/17) - Completed

But I will give and discus my reads yes

Then be more specific I’m slow

You considered only one scenario. Why?

The you being scum one? Because I have a redcheck on you

If this posts gets 5 likes I’ll do my best to make a large detailed read list

8 Likes

Like if we lynch outside of you today, both me and the poisoner can be killed, thus 3 town prs down. Plz if ur the backup do not out it when the poisoner flips. The town poisoner should go on you, but unlike this lynch I have no control over it, and thus am worried. If we do get rid of scum KP we then have one of the two prs still alive and thus can still have some power except for lynching. If we lose both we only have the backup. Like this plan leaves us with a potential town dead from lynch, potentially two dead from the nks and then there’s you who town prisoner hopefully poisons. If ur not poisoned we’re fucked. Compared to lynching you which has a good chance to still have two kill power from scum, but has the chance for one. We can still discuss who should be the next lynch today, and thus have the poisoner do their proper job tonight and get rid of poe and not caught scum. Then have a new lynch tomorrow. Like the difference between the two lynches is potential fuckups on the poisoners job wether which side they trust me or Eevee when we can solve that TODAY. And that they can still poison in poe with mine. And we have the chance to remove a kill power away from scum, which is way less guaranteed only going off reads and not a check

Ok then can you list some of your reads to be discussed

4 likes:

[This post has been deleted]

Marshal you’re not supposed to tell them fjrkfkdk

No get my posts to 5 likes an I got chu

Two more bois

Like whats ur opinion on Arete? Are they still scum to you?

No.

One min trying to get my computer to turn on but it’s wigging out

No what

Eevee go like my post so I can make a reads list

Bro ngl I forgot arete existed

Not a good look for them IMO

Maybe I’m not around at good times lemme go check

@Arete u up? Talk to Derps

I would rather hear your actual opinion on redcheck thing.

And real one, not implying another cop.

I think we might just naturally not be in at the same time atm