[MISC] Coup Thread A - Solic Wins! (1/5)

Is this an income action I see?

Intensify… App is not solic.
App already took coin

Uhh…

You saw nothing Ree

:exclamation: /Obtain Foreign Aid

@Intensify

Round 6 Summary

PKR uses Income and gains a coin.

Apprentice uses Income and gains a coin.

Solic uses Foreign Aid and gains 2 coins.

Player Card 1 Card 2 Coins
Whysper Graverobber Assassin Mugged by Jane
PKR Duke ??? 5
Apprentice ??? Duke 5
Jane Graverobber Duke 7
Solic Captain ??? 3

Round 6 Has Ended

Round 7 Begins With @PokemonKidRyan

I claim income of 1 coin

PKR wins another lottery and gains 1 coin

@Apprentice ur turn

:exclamation: income gain

Apprentice robs the bank and gets a coin

@Solic le turn

:exclamation: income gain

@Intensify

Round 7 Summary

PKR uses Income and gains a coin.

Apprentice uses Income and gains a coin.

Solic uses Income and gains a coin.

Player Card 1 Card 2 Coins
Whysper Graverobber Assassin Mugged by Jane
PKR Duke ??? 6
Apprentice ??? Duke 6
Jane Graverobber Duke 7
Solic Captain ??? 4

Round 7 Has Ended

Round 8 Begins. @PokemonKidRyan

I claim income

PKR sells his house for a coin.

Is @Apprentice’s turn now

How about a little wager, since this seems to otherwise go to a somewhat unsatisfactory conclusion.

@PokemonKidRyan

If you’re able to guess my remaining card, I will purposefully claim a wrong action, so you can call me on it and coup Apprentice.

If you’re not able to, you’ll coup Apprentice over me after which I can coup you for the win.

It’s the most interesting, because I’ve had this card since the start of the game and you have the least public info and makes this a bit more about reads than kingmaking.

If you have some better idea to still give Apprentice a chance to win, that’s fine by me too, but this was just some wager I thought of

You only get one guess that you can claim in pink

I can claim Duke so you know it’s not a trick.

1 Like

Fine then.
I accept your challenge.
I know I lose otherwise so I kinda have to and it feels fun.

I’m going to go through these things.

You do not have a graverobber. If you did then you would’ve claimed it earlier in order to gain enough money to eliminate myself or Jane since they were your graverobber challenge.

You do not have a Duke because they’re gone.
You never had a Contessa. That claim was a lie to make me challenge you and I refused to do so.

I know I’ve genuinely had an assassin. And Whisper had one too. I believe that there’s 1 left alone simply because you’ve not “changed your card”

Although you’ve claimed the inquisitor I also have never believed you have that. I just wished to let you seem more of a threat due to making money and information. Call it insurance.

I believe this whole time you have had a Captain. 2 of the same card which is pretty unfortunate.

No matter what card you have, you might as well reveal it. Since I’m promising that if I’m wrong, I’m going to coup Apprentice. I hope you have the same courtesy of telling the truth.

1 Like