[MISC]Danganronpa - Needing Confirmation

I would take it

@Alice

I would in for Simon @Alice

ping alice: the game

@Italy

2 Likes

this is the part where i punch you in the face

Where would we get kicked if we were to stay at those rooms?

How would that work with the Movement Points then? If we require 1 MP to move from one room to the other… what is the cost to move from-and-to a hallway? Is it something like “leaving a room costs 1 MP, but entering a room costs nothing”?

“Functionally infeasible…” do you mean something like “playing Flight of the Bumblebee with zero piano experience”?
…but that would be only petty, and not despairing. Despair without hope is bland pettiness.

…this is so much work for something so small. You’d have to 400 IQ this plan and make multiple McGuffins like these to make it interesting for me; it’s just not worth it.

this aged well

6 Likes

@DybuDabu

It says “At earliest” so at least it still holds some fair accuracy x3

2 Likes

So… it was not 24 rooms, but 25.
I must’ve forgotten to split either the Locker Room or the WC into two.
In other words, there are 325 pathways.

…actually, if there are 2 rooms, then there is only 1 pathway, so I was wrong about me being wrong.
It was 300 pathways after all.

the secret passages is most likely between the art/music rooms or the chemistry/physics labs

I just realized… aside from “Hallway Mechanics”, the passages between [Dojo/Gym] and [Gym/Pool] are literally useless since they are both accessible through the hallway beneath them.

Even if the Gym gets locked during Night Time, anyone from the Dojo can still visit the Pool using only 1 Movement Point…

I shouldn’t have made this, but this just shows how weak the Labs are when it comes to accessibility, and how strong the Commons are in opposite.

is this necessary?

There are 51 unique pathways in total, and therefore 249 “possible hidden passages”. (Unless Alice made a useless hidden passage such as the one between [Dojo/Gym] and [Gym/Pool].)

@Italy, it doesn’t even have to make sense. I challenged Alice, since I thought it would be obvious, so she added the extra “it will be an underground passage”, meaning that a whole passage from the Male Locker Room to the Recreation Room is also possible.

Nope, it is not. I just like being dedicated to misc games I am interested in.

1 Like
Unique Pathways during Night Phase

What happens during Night Phase; 7 pathways get blocked. …having said that, the Recreation Room is the only room that becomes a “trapped room” such as the Laboratories.

Unless there is someone “in the hallway between the Dojo and the Gym” who needs to go to the Pool (or vice versa if you switch Dojo and Pool), then locking up the Gym effectively does nothing unless the Gym has a special gimmick within it.

I forgot the Nurse’s Office; that room also becomes a trapped room …trapped sounds wrong. Maybe isolated room sounds better.